Reborn as an oc

Reborn into TVD. As an OC (werewolf-witch hybrid)
Name: Aurelia Jackson (adopted)
Older half sister to Hayley Marshall.
She activated her werewolf curse when she was 15 accidentally, but was still a siphoner witch. She has loose control over her shift, but shifting does still cause her pain (though not as much as when she first turned)
She is 21 in season 1
In her previous life she was Aurora Jenkins.
She was never really a fan of TVD, not that she hated it or anything she just never really cared for the show. But due to her friends loving it and see clips on her tiktok feed. She has a rough idea of the basic plot for the first few seasons. And knows a little about 'The Originals' series. But all in all her knowledge is pretty slim.
She didn't really want to get involved, but her being a supernatural in Mystic Falls almost guaranteed she would end up in it at some point anyway so why not do it herself now instead of being dragged in later.
Her basic knowledge consists of knowing the faces of each character, as well as the species (future or otherwise).
• She knows Enzo is being held by Augustine in Whitmore (she needs to rescue him)
• She knows Kai is trapped in a prison world (doesn't know if she should save him, she's leaning towards yes)
• She knows Mikael is desiccated in a mausoleum in North Carolina, but nothing more than that.
• She knows about the 'thrown in the ocean' lie.
• She knows about the sun and moon curse and that it's fake.
• She knows that Klaus is the one who actually killed his mother and lied about it being Mikeal
• She knows Freya is still alive and needs rescuing from evil aunt Delilah.
• She knows Katherine isn't really in the tomb.
• She knows about, white oak in the bridge and sign. (She burns them down)
• She knows about Marcel and New Orleans.
• She knows about Silas and the cure.
• She knows about Hope Mikaelson and what she is.

She died at the age of 19 in a mugging in New York.

When she was reborn she had no memory of her past life until the age of 5, when it all came back to her. It took her a while to realise she was in TVD, but when she did, she knew she had to prepare herself.

Being 4 years older, she wasn't that close with the whole group but she did sort of adopt Care and Bonnie as her little sisters and Tyler and Jeremy as her little brothers. Elelna was quite spoilt and annoying so she left her be. She did become friends with Vicki (not knowing much about her character in the show), which meant Vicki didn't turn to drugs.

She did know about vervain, so started putting it in her tea every morning. She also made matching charm bracelets with it for her Bonnie Care and Vicki; as well as chains for her Tyler and Jeremy.

She did tell them about the supernatural being real, and that she was a witch werewolf hybrid.

She didn't mention that since her 18th birthday she's been having shared dreams with both Kol and Finn respectively. (She never has a shared dream with both of them together). In the dreams she will spend time talking to them and getting to know them, but she doesn't know why she has the dreams and neither of the brothers want to share. She can't seem to find anything about it in books, and doesn't remember her 'old' friends ever saying anything about stuff like this happening in the show.

She did end up saving Enzo and got him his daylight ring back. (He will return later but he has his own things to do and he wants to travel).

She works at the Mystic grill, but sells daylight jewelry on Craigslist to make extra money (25,000 a piece or compulsion)
<ad idea>
To those who feel cursed to live in the dark, I offer you solace. If you can't afford the price you needn't worry. Though I do expect a compelling offer in return.

AJ
<end>

By the time the pilot comes around: All her friends know about the supernatural, the wickery bridge and sign are burned and Enzo is rescued.
She has also invested in a house of her own with the money she made from selling daylight jewelry.