..♡9♡..

Everyone had their lunch,
" Let's take A tour inside the Mahal" Sakshi announced getting up excited.
" not now, I'm full" Rajveer complained, she rolled her eyes at him and taunted " Who even asked you, bhai come let's go" she held Ranvijay's hand, and made faces at Rajveer.

Ranvijay smiled and Left with Sakshi,
Piyali started to take the plates away, But Roopali held her hand and chided,
"   you are not a maid, I will stop talking with you if I find you again doing such things, you also go and explore the Mahal", Piyali thought for a while and agreed.

Hasmukh is about to Collide with her.
She moved away and he smiled at her,
He is about to go,
" chacha(uncle)" Piyali called him, " he turned to her.
" don't take my name or mention anything about me infront of Mr.Roy, he will get irritated" she said
He recalled how Ranvijay reacted and nodded in yes.

She started to roam the Mahal,
Her childhood memories came into her mind, how Ranvijay gave her and Mrinali the tour,
When they came to Roy bungalow for the first time.
How Mrinali made fun of him when he fell down trying to climb a tree.

A chuckle escaped her mouth.
" how caring he used to be, he never used to hurt anyone" she thought, soon his rude behavior towards her came into her mind.
She sighed , " everything changed, I curse that day"

She glanced at the surroundings and got indulged in the Mahal's beauty, she came across few rooms which are locked but ignored it and walked further and find a room with a strong door guarding it, with intricate designs on it, unknowingly she felt herself caressing the door.

She tried to peep inside the room through key hole, but to her surprise the key hole is near to the top of the door unlike the other doors which posses key holes in middle, " strange! why the key hole is on the upside"

She rubbed the dust away and placed her right ear against the door and closed her eyes.

She felt nothing so she moved from there and find different types of paintings and swords neatly arranged on the wall.
She walked to the wall, and took one of the sword but unable to bear it's weight she immediately placed it back, " it's heavy, how people used to lift them",

She was about to make a move but halted hearing
" stop ", she startled and turned back  but find no one, she took a step, again she heard " when ever I want to meet you I will play..."
" who is that?" Her voice echoed but no answer came and she frowned.

She gulped down In fear, she wiped sweat with her pallu,

she heard a girl's giggling, It echoed and continued.

" anyone there!" She said, looking here and there.

Panic raised inside her, but she decided to check who it is, She followed the sound and walked towards the opposite section.

" I need to talk with Piyali" Rajveer thought and started to search her in the Mahal.

" bhai, we are in art section now " Sakshi explained to Ranvijay.
He hummed in yes.
The art section where dance and music artists used to perform.

Sakshi saw Piyali passing from there, " why she is in hurry " she thought,

" Piyali, wait I'm coming" she shouted, but she didn't responded.
Sakshi asked Ranvijay to stay there and followed Piyali.
" wait!" He said but she already left him.