Chapter 6

Jermey is then shown in his room getting ready putting a grey soldiers coat for founders day over his grey bloody shirt. He turns around and "Anna" he shouts in surprise.

"Look at you" Anna said with a little smile.

"Heh. I know it's stupid, huh?" Jermey said as he flexes his jacket before saying "I'm part of the parade. But how are you?" concern evident in his voice

The camera zooms into their faces "I've been, I've been so worried and I feel awful" Jermey.

Anna looks him straight in the eyes before shaking her head a little "Why? You didn't kill my mother, your uncle did." Jermey's face falls "Are you sure it was him?"

"Who else would have done it? Anna shakes her head as she answers fast.

Jermey moves closer to her face as he shakes his head in denial "He doesn't understand, Anna. It's who he is." He adds after "He hates all vampires, he's just doing what he thinks is right."

Anna's face hardens as she looks up looking at Jermey's eyes "are you defending him?" Jermey's voice raises "No. No way" he slowly whispered "It's  just, I do understand where he's coming from."

"He's convinced all the tomb vampires want revenge on this town, and he's just....he's trying to protect it." Jermey sighed at the end.

Anna blinked "They do want revenge or at least, they did" Jermey's face changed a little "but that's why we separated from them."

"My mom wasn't after revenge. She just wanted her life back" Anna's voice raised before slowing down "I have to get out of this town, Jermey." Jermey's face changes "you're leaving?"

"But I've been thinking you could come with me" Anna said as she voiced out "I could turn you. I mean you said you wanted me to" she reached into her pocket before whispering "Here" taking out a small vile with red liquid. "It's my blood."

Kol whistled as he stared at the screen "someone is really desperate for company" Elijah furrowed his eyebrows with a sigh he quickly hit Kol in the back of the head for wasting time.

Klaus next to them smirked seeing Kol wince in pain, Rebekah just rolled her eyes at their behavior.

"If you die with it in your system, you'll come back" she whispered.

"Anna" Jermey said softly before being cut off "I know you, what it's like for you. Being alone always feeling empty inside." Anna continued like she was trying to lure him.

"Why is she telling all this to my brother" Elena asked Stefan with her brows furrowed and disapproval in her voice.