1. FIRST SECRET

y/n's POV

i was stuck in traffic and the temperature was so high, it was killing me. i shifted in my seat and rolled down the car window. the constant honking of all the cars around me made me want to step out of mine and slap them all silly.

i tried to keep calm and let out an angry sigh, shifting again. i was feeling restless. my back was killing me from sitting for so long. well, i couldn't blame the seats. my back had the tendency of misbehaving often.

i stared out of the opened window, my head resting against my hand. i watched a black car, and inside the car i saw a woman with green roots. i stared for a while, you don't see that hair color often. that was a bold decision.

i propped my face up better against my hand so i could check her out properly, yeah call me a creep i don't care. i watched her intently for a bit before i saw her say something to the driver in a rather low voice.

she reached forward to the person seating in the passenger seat at front and took something from him. and that something just happened to be a gun.

"holy shit-"

i didn't realise how loudly i swore. what turned to be me casually checking a woman out, i see her pull out a freaking gun. i guess, she heard my shout of horror because just then she glanced my direction and i instantly looked away and tried to mind my own business.

i could feel her burning stare on me. i didn't know when to look back, or if even to look back.

slowly, i gathered up enough courage and turned my head to my right, in an attempt to see her again. wrong move. she was staring right at me. our eyes met for a second and it felt for a second like we werent stuck in annoying traffic.

yeah, thats cringe i know.

"what you starin' at?" she asked in a rather rough but raspy voice that was sure to make my panties damp.

"what are you staring at?" i clapped back making her lip twitch only slightly. she glared at me as if she wanted to reach over and tear me apart. she rolled her eyes and rolled the window up. i sighed and rolled mine up too. damn, what was that?

the driver chuckled, "miss, is everything okay?"

i nodded, "yeah, reyes, everything's fine."

the cars begun moving again and i scrolled on my phone trying to push back the images of the mysterious woman with the gun.

2 hours later

i reached my destination and got out of my car. i climbed the staircase in the beautiful mansion, it was so pretty. i was only visiting a friend of mine, i was unsure whether to even call her that though. i was led by one of the maids who seemed happy to help.

"oh, y/n, you're here!"

i looked behind and saw carrie run upto me. her skinny arms ungulfed me in a rather strong hug. i rubbed her side a little and nodded, "yeah, hi, carrie."

carrie smiled as she tucked back her long brown hair that had slight streaks of lavender. she was stunning. her bright green eyes sparkled in the little to no sunlight seeping through the blinds.

she took my hand and pulled me into her room.

i smiled back, "im just here to return your book, carrie!" she continued pulling me to her room regardless of my words.

she took me inside her room and closed the door behind herself, "i know but i just can't let you leave after you bothered to travel 2 hours just to return my book!"