Chapter - 12

Draco's breaths came in ragged gasps as he struggled to regain control, his panic attack leaving him drained and vulnerable. Dracena's voice cut through the haze of his fear, offering him a lifeline amidst the turmoil.

"You should go to the hospital wing," she said gently, her concern evident in her eyes. "And then inform your parents about what happened. They would be worried if something suddenly happened to you."

Draco's heart clenched at the thought of facing his parents, of having to explain the unexplainable. The weight of his secret threatened to crush him, a suffocating burden that he could scarcely bear.

"I can't," he replied hoarsely, his voice barely above a whisper. The words felt heavy on his tongue, laden with the weight of his shame and fear.

But Dracena was undeterred, her presence a calming presence in the midst of his turmoil. With steady hands, she reached out to him, offering him solace in the midst of his storm.

"It's okay," she said softly, her voice a soothing balm to his frayed nerves. "I'll stay with you. We'll figure this out together."

And at that moment, as Dracena stood by his side, Draco felt a glimmer of hope amidst the darkness, a sense of strength that he hadn't felt in a long time.

When Dracena asked him why, Draco sighed heavily, a sense of resignation clouding his features. With trembling hands, he reached into the folds of his robes and withdrew a small, silver mask, its twisted design sending a shiver down Dracena's spine. It was the unmistakable mark of a Death Eater.

Dracena's eyes widened in shock as she took in the sight before her

Dracena's eyes widened in shock as she took in the sight before her. She had heard of Death Eaters before, of their dark deeds and their allegiance to the dark wizard Lord Voldemort. They were a shadowy presence in the wizarding world, spreading fear and terror wherever they went.

As Draco held up the mask, Dracena's mind raced with the implications of what she was seeing. Death Eaters were not merely misunderstood or misguided individuals—they were a dangerous threat to the very fabric of the wizarding community. Led by the malevolent Lord Voldemort, they sought to purify the wizarding world by eliminating those born to non-magical parents, spreading chaos and destruction in their wake.

The gravity of the situation weighed heavily on Dracena as she realized the true extent of Draco's involvement with the Death Eaters. It was a chilling reminder of the darkness that lurked beneath the surface of their world, a darkness that threatened to consume them all if left unchecked.

As the reality of Draco's revelation sank in, Dracena knew that they were treading into dangerous territory.

Draco's words hung heavy in the air, each one laden with the weight of his inner turmoil. As he spoke, Dracena listened intently, her heart aching with empathy for the boy before her. She could sense the conflict raging within him, torn between loyalty to his family and the darkness that threatened to consume him.