𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟬

𝐽𝑖𝑡𝑛𝑖 𝑑𝑎𝑓𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑘ℎ𝑢𝑛 𝑡𝑢𝑚ℎ𝑒
                                𝐷ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑘𝑒 𝑧𝑜𝑟𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑒
                          𝐴𝑖𝑠𝑎 𝑡𝑜ℎ 𝑘𝑎𝑏ℎ𝑖 ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑎 𝑛𝑎ℎ𝑖
                                 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑘𝑒 𝑔ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑒

                          𝐽𝑖𝑡𝑛𝑖 𝑑𝑎𝑓𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑘ℎ𝑢𝑛 𝑡𝑢𝑚ℎ𝑒                                𝐷ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑘𝑒 𝑧𝑜𝑟𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑒                          𝐴𝑖𝑠𝑎 𝑡𝑜ℎ 𝑘𝑎𝑏ℎ𝑖 ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑎 𝑛𝑎ℎ𝑖                                 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑘𝑒 𝑔ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑜...

𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘

𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑

Her body fell onto mine, and without thinking, I picked her up in my arms. I walked over to the sofa and gently laid her down. I patted her face twice, saying "𝗦𝗲𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗦𝗲𝗵𝗲𝗿", but there was no response. I wonder what happened to her. Could she have passed out because of the kiss?

As I went to grab a glass of water from the dining table,𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓. Why? I don't know! I quickly grabbed a glass of water to sprinkle some on her face But ,I noticed a bottle sitting there. My curiosity got the best of me, so I took a closer look. Guess what? It turned out to be the bottle of SP-17. What the fuck, right? And to make things weirder, it was open.

(So my irl friend tea did some research on it and SP-17 is a drug. It has no scent and it's tasteless The person doesn't remember anything plus if you mix it in water no one will get to know that something is there in water )

I started wondering. It was with Ahmed, and he knows it's not supposed to be opened. Still Did he drink from it? Or, oh shit, did she accidentally drink water from it? I was lost in my thoughts when I saw Ahmed coming from the garden area. "𝗛𝗲𝘆, 𝗯𝗿𝗼, 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀?" he asked me with a worried expression. "𝗡𝗮𝗵,  𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻,𝘁, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱," I said and smacked his head hard. He totally deserved it for causing this blunder.

"𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧?!" was the only word that came out of his mouth. He couldn't believe what he had just heard. The shock was written all over his face.

Ahmed was in complete shock and asked me, "𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿?" I hesitated for a moment and then replied, "𝗦𝗲𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝘁."
Ahmed's eyes widened in disbelief as I told him about the part where I was entering the mansion and saw her, and she fainted in my arms. I didn't mention the kiss because it would be awkward as hell, you know? He took a moment to process the information, trying to make sense of it all.

"𝗕𝗵𝗮𝗶, 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁?!" he asked, his brain overwhelmed and unable to think straight. I looked at the bottle and noticed that she had drunk half of it. As far as I know, the probability of her remembering anything in the morning is only 1%. My brain is so fucked up.