Chapter 8- Feelings 💘

It was finally the next day and I rushed to my classroom, hoping I'd see Levi.
All night, my mind was constantly thinking about the encounter I had with Levi.
I still couldn't believe he confessed to me yesterday.

Ugh.

I wished I had confessed yesterday when I had the chance but I was too much of a coward.
Hopefully it's not too late and I can tell him my feelings, face to face.

As I turned the corner to the hallway where my class was, I saw Levi...but he was with his friends.
As I felt the nervousness creep up on me, I immediately shut it down and built up all the courage I had left.

"I'm ganna borrow your friend for a bit. " I said to his friends.
Levi and I made eye contact and before he could even react, I dragged him away from his friends.
As I was dragging Levi, who was still in shock and confused, I heard his friends bickering to each other, saying stuff like;
"OoooOOooo look it's his girlfriend~"
and "Isn't that the girl he said he had a crush on? "

Did he already tell them about me??
Oh well..thats not what I came here for anyway.
I came here for Levi.

I dragged Levi to the same place he took me to yesterday.
The place where he confessed his feelings to me.

I locked the door behind us and immediately took a deep breath, gathering up all my courage before speaking.

Levi:"I-"

Seori:"Levi.", I said in a serious tone as I look up at his puzzled face.

Levi:"Hm? "

Seori:" I like you. "

LEVI'S POV:

No. She's lying.
She literally rejected me yesterday.
Right?

Levi:" Seori stop. "

Seori:" Stop what? My feelings for you?
Trust me, I tried. But I like you too much to stop. ", she stated without breaking eye contact.

Is she being serious right now?
I could feel heat rushing against my face as I looked away.

Levi:" Princess....you don't need to-"

Seori:" Actually I do. Listen. I've liked you since sixth grade and we're in 11th grade now.
Do you know how long that is, Levi?
That's almost 5 years!
I've watched girls be all over you; trying to get with you.
But....knowing that you like me back....puts me at ease.
Levi, I say all this just to say that I wanna be with y-"

I listened to every word she said. I watched her express her feelings to me.
I couldn't take it anymore.
I couldn't resist.
I just had to kiss her.

SEORI'S POV:

I was shocked by his sudden kiss but after a while, I finally gave in.
His lips are softer than anything I've ever known. His lips are as smooth and tender as rose-leaves in a coppice wild.
His kiss melted in my mouth like snow in the spring time.
The kiss began to get more heated as he wrapped his hand around my waist, pulling me in closer as we enjoyed each other's embrace.

After a while of some more passionate kissing, we both broke the kiss to get some air.

After Levi took a deep breath, he finally asks;
"So you really do like me back? ", he chuckles to himself.

Smiling at his enthusiasm, I pulled him in by his collar and kissed him.
It was sweet but quick.
I pulled away, smiling from ear to ear.
" Does that answer your question", I asked sarcastically.

Levi looked down at me with his usual stupid coy smirk as if he'd just won the lottery or something.
"Yes...it does mi Amor....", he says bringing me in closer by the waist.
"Sooo...with that being said....can I be yours?", he asks.

(I've basically waited 5 years for this moment. And this is perfect timing because prom was in a few days and I was planning to go with Laurie but I figured that her and her new "friend", would be going together and, I was not willing to go to prom by myself.)

My eyes widen as I quickly pulled him into a tight embrace.
Seori:" 100 TIMES YESSSSS!!! ", I said giggling to myself.

The embrace was soft and warm. It was almost addictive. I wanted this moment to last forever. But I couldn't help but notice this weird feeling that was surrounding me. It was as though my instincts were trying to tell me something.

Trying to warn me, actually.

But warn me about what?

Why did I all of a sudden feel like being with Levi was a bad idea?

Why did I feel like I was ganna get hurt?

Maybe that was just my mind playing tricks on me.
I mean...I waited for this moment for almost 5 years right?

I'll just enjoy this moment and ignore those negative thoughts.

✨AUTHOR'S NOTE✨:
Hiii y'all
This chapter is a bit dramatic and a bit of a roller coaster but trust me it was worth the wait😌
What do you guys think will happen in the next chapter?
What do you guys think about the story so far?
Feel free to let me know <3

But for now, byeee~♡♥︎♡