°11, mission: get him back!

CHAPTER ELEVENirl, social media

CHAPTER ELEVEN
irl, social media

irl!

VIOLET had been extremely surprised when tara sent her the list of people who RSVP'd to her party. either violet had a shit ton of people that cared about her, or tara yummy really knew how to work her magic.

she scrolled on what seemed like an endless list, widening her eyes, laughing, and even making confused faces at some of the people who agreed to come.

what she didn't expect to see was that the one person she wanted to come, accepted her invite.

she stopped completely in her tracks when she scrolled onto his name. she sat there staring at it like an idiot for about 5 minutes before she snapped back into reality.

did he really mean to accept it? was he going only because his brothers were?

violet's thoughts ran at a million mines per minute when her phone started to buzz, with a facetime call from gracie.

"bitch, you'll never fucking believe what i'm looking at right now." violet said in a shocked state.

gracie immediately sat up in her bed and put her phone face up. "what?" she asked eagerly. "did drew starkey post on instagram?" she gasped, going on pause to check the app.

"girl no, but i wish." violet lightly laughed at her friend. "get your ass back here so i can show you." she waited for gracie to come back off of pause.

"what is it?" gracie asked, anxiously waiting.

"so, tara sent me the list of people who are coming to my party and look.." violet flipped the camera around, showing chris' name right under both of this brothers.

"no fucking way!" gracie jumped up and practically fell off her bed.

"i know!" violet agreed, in the same tone.

"i told you he wants you back!" gracie practically beamed, shaking her phone excitedly.

"i don't know, g. it's not like he's telling me he's in love with me, he just accepted an invite to my party." violet sighed, continuing scrolling through the list.

"those are practically the same things." gracie said in an obvious tone. "and the best part about this, is that the bitch won't be there." she sighed happily, falling back into her pillows.