°19, calm before the storm

CHAPTER NINETEENsocial media, irl

CHAPTER NINETEEN
social media, irl

instagram!

@violet-perez posted !

@violet-perez

◉ ○

○ ◉

○ ◉

liked by cutthecamerapodcast, radvxz and 2,996,445 others
violet-perez
on the pod 😎

tagged; cutthecamerapodcast

view comments

user777  i knew she didn't do anything and here yall were blaming her bc she's pretty 🥱
(216 replies)

gracieabrams  CLEARED. THEM. 👏👏
violet-perez  dk bout that one 😂😂
(3800 replies)

christophersturniolo  damn who's that fine ass man in the second slide ??
violet-perez  his name is nick!! sorry but he doesn't swing ur way..😕😕
christophersturniolo  foul.
(4021 replies)

user678-999-8212  PURPLE IS CRAZYYY
violet-perez  ok soulja boy
(2222 replies)

irisapatow absolutely ate the table i fear..
violet-perez incredibly full i fear..
(2693 replies)

matthew.sturniolo  rewind to purple real quick
violet-perez  rewind to matty b bernard rq??
(3998 replies)

nicolassturniolo HONORED
violet-perez IM HONORED HELLO?
(3778 replies)

tatemcrae purple the evil twin fr
violet-perez this is purple speaking and im not happy w these assumptions.
(2991 replies)

user62  i still don't know..seems forced
user451  "guys i swear on my brothers this is not forced. i just want to clear everything up." - chris sturniolo 🤔🤔
(1008 replies)

(view more)

irl!

VIOLET anxiously stared at her ceiling, laying in her bed. you know the feeling when everything has been so good you just can't help but think something bad is on its way?

almost like the calm before a storm.

that's what she feels like.

everything has been so prefect recently. her and chris have been civil, talking at least once a day—something she'd never think would happen again.

everything was too good to be true. she didn't know what was going to happen or how, but she knew something was bound to come in and tear them apart. she didn't exactly know for sure, but she had a feeling.

and her feelings are always right.

and since nothing ever seems to go her way, she was almost sure something was going to happen.

"girl get the fuck up and stop wallowing in your thoughts." gracie barged into her room, standing at the door.

"i like it here." violet mumbled, covering her face with her sheets.

she shivered as gracie ripped her covers off completely. "no you don't and we both know that. now stop bedrotting and get up. halloween is this weekend and we need to plan like..now!" gracie jumped into the bed, grabbing violets computer.

"what are we even doing this weekend?" violet asked, sitting up against her pillows, logging into her computer and going to pinterest.

"anything and everything! you know how many parties we got invited to? we're gonna be going back and forth every 15 minutes at this rate." gracie said excitedly.

"are we doing a group costume or single?" violet asked, so she would know what to search.

"who's to say we can't do both?" gracie scoffed, grabbing the computer and typing away. "we got all weekend. that means three different costumes!"

"three? you want me to party on a sunday?" violet scrunched up her face, looking at gracie.

"it's fucking halloween, you'll party on a wednesday at 3 in the afternoon if we have to." gracie raised her eyebrows. halloween was her favorite holiday. while most people's was christmas, gracie loved everything halloween.

violet was always christmas person. she loved giving gifts and seeing everyone come together. but most of all she loved getting gifts, who doesn't? it's like a test to see who really knows you.

who listens when you said you wanted that gold necklace at the mall months ago, who knows what music you listen to, or even what size shoe you are.

she loved seeing who really knew what she would enjoy and who had no idea who she really was.

the two best friends sat in violets room for what seemed like ever, planning their costumes.

violet didn't exactly love the idea of halloween, but now she was excited.

-

K SPEAKS !

me when i don't know how to make a timeline and write in random things when i have no ideas: