[eleven]

angryginge13 just pointed on instagram

liked by miniminter, georgeclarkeey and others

angryginge13 unseen photos from yesterdays video, lando and matilda fans give me clout

view all 1887 comments

matilda why does it look like i was posing for that photo 😭
|angryginge13 because you were tilly don't lie to the people now
|matilda shut up wanker kys xo
|angryginge13 stop bullying me, we're supposed to be friends

sabrinacarpenter THEY FALL ASLEEP SO QUICK
|angryginge13 film was on for five minutes and they were already asleep
|madisonbeer yup sounds about right

Lando was training, his family were coming to monaco in a few days time to see the group of best friends so he had to get all the work in so he could have a few days off. Matilda was busy in the kitchen, sitting at the island as she fiddled with sounds and beats on her laptop, her headphones over her ears.

it was around six in the evening when lando got home, seeing the girl engaged with her music he decides to sneak up on her, standing behind her with a smile as he watches her eagerly put notes together, scribbling in her notebook. deciding he had been standing there long enough, he grabbed her headphones making her shriek

"fucking hell bobble" she turned around, smacking him on the arm

"come on, get ready. i've booked a table for dinner then we're going for drinks" Lando told the girl who grinned instantly, saving her work and rushing to the bathroom. Lando chuckling to himself as she did. It really didn't take the girl long to get ready, getting dressed before doing her makeup and hair.

Matilda had a love for chaos, she loved nights in but going out was a whole other level of fun. usually, when she hung out with Lando they stayed in or occasionally went out for a meal. since he was training most of the time he didn't drink that much but this week he had (mainly) off so he decided to take the girl out.

the food was amazing, ina beautiful restaurant with dim lighting

the food was amazing, ina beautiful restaurant with dim lighting. Matilda almost physically fought lando when he said he was paying and only settled when he said she could buy him a drink when they got to the club. The club was a complete different environment from dinner, bright flashing lights and loud music. Matilda loved it.

They headed to the bar, The woman buying their first drinks. Lando with a vodka lime while Matild a got a vodka cranberry. They drank their drinks, talking to one another over the loud music as they stood by the bar. Any outsider could see the spark between the two, hell, they could feel it but. either dared to act on it. at least not just yet.

Music was blaring as they downed their second drink of the night, they had already done a shot or two each and Matilda, forever the lightweight, was already feeling it and wanted to dance so with her cup still in her hand, she grabbed lando and pulled him to the middle of the dance floor. Womaniser by britney spears played over the speakers.

Only when they got to the middle of the club did Matilda let go of the man, sipping on her drink as she danced, running her hand over body as she swayed in her spot, singing along to the music. Noticing Lando just standing there, she grabbed him, her resting around his shoulder as she swayed with him, making him dance.

He slowly loosened up, his hand holding Matildas waist. Matilda placed her cup on the nearest surface and placed her hands against his shoulders, singing to him as they danced. Hotel room service by pitbull started playing making Matilda squeal in delight. Pushing herself off lando slightly to properly dance, pointing at lando as she sung along.

He was starting to feel the multiple drinks, the man joining in with her crazy dance moves. The night went on, more drinks consumed, more laughs and more jokes told. They basked in each others presence. A few fans had noticed them, they had taken pictures with them politely and Matilda had even danced with most of them while Lando got called up to DJ.

It was late when they decided to call a cab home, the two were still drunk and wide awake. Matilda stumbling on her feet slightly, a lit cigarette in her mouth although she wasn't smoking it since she was talking to the man. They got back to Landos flat pretty quickly, both way to drunk to call it a night so lando put some music on and the two danced the night away in his kitchen

<3

LILLY SPEAKS
i feel like i'm the only person who hasn't listened to TTPD yet😭 anywho lando got pole in sprint qualis!! that's my man frrrr