Goddess of Order (Kris)

Here's Goddess Kris!

Kris is the Goddess of Order

Kris is the Goddess of Order. As a literal rule keeper, she can be very strict, though she is not as stiff as a board; she always makes sure that a little pleasant fun is allowed.

Her role is to keep the natural order of the world. Don't be fooled by the size of those flowers in her hair - they contain thousands upon thousands of petals, and written upon them is every natural Earthen rule. When a new rule is created, she takes out one petal from one of the flowers, which unfolds to the size of a piece of paper; another petal from the other flower becomes a makeshift brush. She writes the new rule on the petal, and then folds it up to replace it in the flower it came from. Once it is replaced, the new rule becomes ironclad truth - a new natural order.

How deep the petals are in hue depends on how long the order has been in affect. Some of the petals are pure black, signifying that they've been around since the beginning of time.

I'm sorry if this description is a little confusing. Kris isn't really well known in the show, so I didn't really know which element to pair her with. I just thought BC Sol manager -> rule maker -> Goddess of Order. Bing. Bang. Boom.