🌙Chand raat🌙

As a rushed day had fled at the grand Khan havaili and a joyous night fell upon the cheeful environment, when during the last few, burning days of a hectic ramzan, the clock ticked rapidly as the sun was near setting and sky was going dark as a well awaited iftar was about to take place...

When as the streets had nearly gone silent with houses echoing from chatter as it seemed everyone around had taken their places, the Khan havaili was no less then a frantic buzz with preparations racing like never before...

As the area rang with the chiming of the tv playing ramzan transmissions in the back where the adults sat watching while gentle chatter floated around, the halls of the havaili rushed and raced with hectic preparations from the kids who were fast at work. With the dining room lit brightly and table set with clinking plates and a few dishes of fried delights splayed around with the temping scents flooding the air, the kitchen in which mariam and haya stood alongside and helping out with the house help seemed no less then frantic...

Delights being fried and set to plates, cool, refreshing fruit getting mixed to a bowl, and drinks being poured to jugs in the last few minutes before iftar. When admist the ringing chatter and hectic conversation within the area, it was soon later when meerub, with her brows furrowed and lips parted for a breath as the girl had been sprinting around, made her way stumbling into the kitchen, yet just for her eyes to soon shoot wide while her jaw dropped at the sight...

Meerub: Ya Allah!!! Abhi tyaar nahi hua?!?!
Blurted out meerub in a soft cry, dramatically stumbling back when gazing to the sight of food still getting fired to which haya, with a frown and knotted brows soon clicked her tongue before rushing closer to the girl...
Haya: Bas hogaya na yaar!!! Yeh pakro!
Spluttered the girl in a rush as haya wasn't slow to frantically shove a tall jug of bright red and cool roo afza into the dumbstruck meerubs hands, a must have drink for ramzan as the cool jug soon had meerub breathing a huff of relief...

Meerub: Jaldi karlo bhai! Wahan azaaney shuru honey wali hain aur yahan sab abhi set horaha hai!
The girl went on with the words of annoyance with the shake of her head when throwing the crowd one last quick glance, yet her words only hightning nervousness for the late time as they soon elicited further frowns of annoyance from the girls...
Mariam: Aarahey hain na!!!
Said the girl in a rush, frantically nodding to meerub and going on with her racing tasks through the kitchen bringing meerub to simply sigh...

When as the girl, with the tall jug in hand, made her way racing out the kitchen and towards the dining room, haya, holding to a dish of fried delights, soon also trailed behind. Yet just to get frozen in her steps once leaving the kitchen when her gaze fixted to a sight which had the girls brows knotting down in annoyance, arsal, while leaning back on a comfy couch near the entrance to the dining room, sat relaxed with his eyes shut as he drifted to sleep...

While the sight which had hayas lips tugging to a tight line of annoyance soon seemed enough for a huff to leave the girl when without a second thought, haya soon kicked at his feet from hers in a harsh move. The kick bringing arsals slumber to soon snap in an instant as it didnt take long for the dumbstruck boy's eyes to fling wide while he sat up in his seat from surprise...

Haya: Yaar tum bhi zara uth ke madat karlo!
Snapped the girl in annoyance and with a huff when shooting a glare to the surprised arsal, yet just for the boy's mouth to drop in a playful disbelief when gazing up to the girl...
Arsal: Main rozey daar hu...!
In a dramatic tone, arsal breathed out the words when furrowing his brows in attempts to play the most innocent expression possible, tho it seemed his attempts and act failed miserably as haya, with a huff and another swift kick to his feet, snapped once more...

Haya: Rozey daar ke bachey! Utho!!!
Warned the girl in a sharp yell, gesturing for arsal to get up from his seat with narrow eyes and a frown as the words and painful act seemed enough for the boy to go shooting up and standing straight. Arsals lips tugged to a pout and brows furrowed down bringing haya to let out a gentle scoff once more, yet it was once another yell to get the fried items she held to the table had haya racing down the hall once more, leaving the slightly annoyed arsal to simply shake his head at the act...