🌙Tofa🌙

Murtasim tone blazing, sharp and flooded with pure shock as the boy nearly yelled out the words once managing to calm his cough from choking on the water. His eyes shot wide, jaw dropped, brows shot up and mind swirling to no control as the words arsal went uttering left him dumbstruck...

When as kids, seated around and once registering the situation found their laughter bubbling, faces shading pink and eyes popping wide in hopes to bite it back, arsal, cluless about what he had just uttered, only found his pout growing as the boy knotted his brows...

Arsal: Kya?
He went shooting the question, arsals tone soft from confusion with his eyes narrowing down, while only further speeding to race of murtasims thoughts as the dumbfounded boy found his chest heave with a harsh breath...
Murtasim: K-kya kaha?!?!
The boy went on to splutter, shaking his head and tugging his lips to a tight line, while burning arsal with his gaze as he remined cluless...
Arsal: Kya kaha...???
Arsal shot in confusion yet again, knotting his brows and huffing out from the questions he failed to understand, while soon bringing murtasim, with his eyes sqeazing shut, nose scrunching up and mind falling to a rush of annoyance to go on and splutter...

Murtasim: Yaar tuney abhi kya kaha hai!?
He went snapping in a rush yet again, shaking his head and huffing breaths of air, to which arsals lips went pulling to a frown of confusion...
Arsal: Ke "kis haal mein hoga"?
The boy went repeating his words, but the wrong ones as they left murtasims face further scrunching up in annoyance as he had now unknowingly jumped to the edge of his seat in shock...
Murtasim: Uskey baad!
With a tone laced with urgency, murtasim went on to frantically splutter out, his gaze a rapid flicker over the dumbstruck arsal, before finally, a thought and realization striking arsals mind had the boy's eyes lighting up...

Arsal: ..."murtu"...?
He went to question, finally blurting out the shocking words no one had expected to hear from the boy as they went ringing around. When as that "murtu", a nickname once given to murtasim yet quickly forgotten thanks to how much he fumed at the sound of it, now went to ring through the air yet again, eliciting choked laugher from adults who listed close and in pure shock, while leaving meerub, mariam and haya now shading a delighted pink from barley biting back the bubbling giggles, the utter of that nickname all of a suddan soon had murtasims mind going racing...

The boy's jaw dropping, breath hitching and wide shot eyes shooting and darting over the unfazed arsal, while words went tumbling from the dumbstruck murtasims lips to no control...
Murtasim: Tum log- iska-
He went to splutter, not quite sure what to blurt out at the moment, as murtasims eyes soon went sqeazing shut for a moment and to gather his thoughts yet again...
Murtasim: Iska kya matlab hai?!
The boy finally went snapping, shooting the question and pure confusion, while leaving arsal, who's lips went twisting to a soft curl, to finally go on with the well awaited answer...

Arsal: Bakrey ka naam hai yaar bhai!
And so as the words and shocking fact of the kids naming the run away goat "murtu" rung around to flood the air, while the surprising fact left adults dumbstruck, shooting around glances and barely containing grins of mischief, murtasim, with his jaw dropping, eyes gone wide and mind falling blank, now went on in pure amusement...
Murtasim: ...HAIN?!
The dumbfounded boy went on to yell out, knotting his brows at the fact which left his confusion bubbling, while leaving the girls who watched the scene and were in on the situation, to go on choking out giggles when transforming them into random coughs...

Murtasim: "Murtu"...?!
The boy went on to shoot, his expressions painted with shock, as murtasim huffed out a breath at the thought and how an explanation was much needed at this point, yet just for mariam, the girl who now shaded a tinge of pink while her lips went twitching to an awkward smile, to go chiming along with a soft gulp...
Mariam: Naam tou humney "murtaza" rakha tha...
She went to sheepishly unveil, letting out the fact of naming the goat a proper name the night before, while leaving murtasims jaw further dropping while arsals smile spread wide...
Arsal: Laikin phir socha "murtu" hi keh de!
He went joining in with the explanation and how kids had ended up choosing the nickname...