A/N

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening People~

It's been awhile since I made another fanfic... I've been busy with college, work and stuff these days, even having to bear the responsibility of the eldest vvvv

To those who have read my Mashiro Story from like, last last year or something (holy damn, it's been that long), I'm sorry for stopping all of a sudden, but I'm still gonna continue that one after this story.

It's just that I've been forming the entire story of this fanfic in my head for the entire year that I've stopped writing, and I'm suffering because of not being able to write what's on my mind, even though I can think of a scene in a heartbeat.

But now I've been given a chance to think and write at the same time, I'm gonna try to slow down and actually think instead of putting up chapters everyday without even proofreading it myself. I've learned my lesson, and this time, I hope I can finally complete a fanfic.

Also, as I said before, I'm not gonna add anything NSFW in here.

That's pretty much it. I have the prologue in my notepad draft already and hopefully, I can continue this so I could post it pretty early. For the time being, please support some of our BanGDream Fanfic Authors out there~

Signing off~