𝐈𝐟 𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐅 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐝 𝐙𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝟑

chapter STARTS AT 9:38 of this video

A loud scream woke Ella and she jumped, hitting her head on the wooden support beams. "Shit." She muttered, rubbing her eyes. A second later, they widened. "Someone screamed." She whispered to herself. "Someone's here. Shiloh. Shiloh's team is here."

She peeped out, seeing the room empty. "oh no." She chanted, "OH NO NO NO NO."

She got up, quickly gathering her blaster and darts, and she tore off, running across the arcade, skidding as she tried to stop when she heard loud groans and shooting from a nearby room

For the past six days, Ella had been hiding. And the one time she fell asleep was when she could have fought. She peeped in, seeing Shiloh, Judah, a blonde girl she didn't know the name of, but had seen around the agency, and Patience, cornered by a horde of Zombied. She narrowed her eyes, as they landed on the alpha, Beatrice. In the last six days, she'd been listening to the zombie's conversations, and figured out that she was the alpha.

Unfortunately, Ella couldn't get a clear shot. She looked around and spotted an axe on the ground. Aiming carefully, she threw the axe over the zombies and towards Shiloh. It flew next to Shiloh and hit the white vent, creating a light 'ting.' She gasped, ducking behind the wall just as the owner of a pair of Hazel eyes turned. She waiting a second, ducking back to see Elijah back at his attempts of zombie-fying his two siblings and friends. Knowing Shiloh got the hint, Ella took off to the storage room. She was officially out of ammo again, and had to restock. She began taking down the dart-belts and as she tied them on, Shiloh ran in, pulling the shutter down, not noticing her. She locked the shutter and turned around, gasping when she saw Ella.

"ELLA!" Shiloh yelled, throwing her blaster and running to the girl. She threw her arms around Ella's waist, who pulled her in, hugging her back, and kissing the top of her head.

"You're alive." Shiloh cried, pulling her closer, "I thought both of you were gone and I got so worried."

"Shh, it's okay. I'm here."

Shiloh pulled back, "They're heading for the access pipe. Judah and the others think I'm dead. Wait- how did you hide for six days."

Ella smiled, "I hid in the one place they would never check. Their own base." Shiloh's eyes widened. "I hid my blaster and darts under one of the loose tiles, and I was hiding under the Alpha's stage."

"That's brilliant."

"The Alpha is-"

"Beatrice, I know." Shiloh cut her off. "I read the diary."

Ella nodded, pulling six blasters, and two swords off the wall. "Here." She handed two of the multi-shot blaster to Shiloh, taking two herself. "Put these on, and this." She gave her the belt for the sword. Shiloh quickly put everything on, sheathing the sword. She handed her a couple of nerf-nades.

Ella copied her actions. As they refilled the ammo, Ella handed her one of the one-shot blasters.

"Here, for Beatrice."

Shiloh looked at her questioningly, making Ella shrug, "Dramatics."

Shiloh giggled, and they both pulled on the one-shot blaster.

"The zombies are getting used to the darts. They aren't being knocked out for 3 seconds, they're just pushed back."

Ella nodded, "I expected that. We need to distract them, or they'll interuppt us."

Shiloh smirked at her. "Same as last time?"

A song rang through the room with the access point, distracting the zombies, the two survivors [Judah and Patience], and Beatrice. The fighting ceased as everyone tried to figure where the music came from.

Just for dramatic purposes, Shiloh and Ella hid outside the room, and ran inside as the beat dropped.

"IT'S SHILOH AND ELLA!" Judah screamed, "THEY'RE ALIVE!"

The world slowed down for Ella as her eyes met Elijah's instantly, after almost seven days. She tore her eyes away, looking at Beatrice, as her and Shiloh raised their guns in sync, saying, "Block this."

Simultaneously, they shot at her, and both darts hit her chest, making her fall backwards and morph back into the human.

An alarm blared, an the announcement that Ella was desperate to hear for the past week rang through the sound system.

"The Alpha's been eliminated. The infected are now vulnerable."

Ella and Shiloh smirked at each other, throwing away their one-time use blasters. The picked up the other two, and the zombies rushed at them.

Ella began shooting left and right, knocking down zombies one by one, who morphed back into humans. She threw a nerf-nade, coincidentally at the same time as Shiloh, making four more zombies morph back. As the zombied began getting too close, she pulled out the nerf-sword with one hand, shooting and slashing the zombies as they all morphed back.

She dropped the sword and looked at Shiloh, both of them smiling and nodding. They were shooting the last zombie together. Zombie-Elijah growled, readying his stance to run at them, and they both raised their guns.

He began running towards them, and they pulled the trigged. The two darts hit him between the eyes and he fell back, morphing back into the human Elijah.

They all got up, and Elijah looked at Ella and Shiloh, grinning at them. Ella pulled Shiloh into a side hug, as both her and Elijah looked at the youngest proudly.

Shiloh's eyes travelled across the agents, counting. She pulled away from Ella. "Who are we missing?"

Cole ran behind her, screaming as he ran ran towards the exit. Shiloh shot him, making him fall with a, "Dammit."

She giggled, pulling Ella back into a hug as Elijah approached them. He hugged Shiloh, telling her how proud he was, and she smiled, silently hugging him back. 

Moving away, she went to Beatrice to check up on her, as Elijah moved to Ella.

"How did you survive without seeing me everyday?" He joked, making her narrow her eyes, "Who said I didn't see you?"

Elijah's eyes widened, "What do you mean." Ella laughed. "I was hiding under Beatrice's stage. I saw you plotting everyday." Elijah slapped her head, "That was so dangerous, idiot."

Ella laughed and Elijah began chuckling, pulling her into a hug as the others began dancing and partying.

 "Well done."

"Thanks."  Ella said, closing her eyes. They pulled back as Shiloh walked over, eyes fixed on Beatrice as the medics took her away.

"She'll be alright." Elijah said, "She'll wake up in a bit and think it was all a bad dream."

"Alpha's are popping up more often." Shiloh said, worriedly, making the Ella turn to her. "it's the custodians."

Elijah looked from Ella to Shiloh and back. "But why?"

Ella shook her head, and the three joined the dance party, celebrating their success.