CHAPTER-14

Rudra pov:

Whatever she uttered is non-sense. I lost all my shit when she said she would leave us and go far away. I don't know who made her think this way but one thing for sure whoever made her think all this is going to get killed by me very brutally.

When she said all those I couldn't control myself and slapped her. When she cried more with the pain, I understood what I did. Shit shit shit.... Should have controlled myself. She is crying more again. This made me more agitated and I shouted,"Shut up Sindhu if I hear any other sound from you. I'll slap you again." She quickly went silent. It felt as if I am her mother who caught her doing something wrong and beat her.

It's been 2 minutes and she is slowly calming down. I made her sit on the bed and kneeled infront of her. She quickly stood up and sat down with me. I smiled internally cause I know why she sat down. She doesn't like me when I kneel down infront of anyone except my mom. I took her on my lap and hugged her. I moved in to and fro motion to calm her down more.

I asked,"Where did you get that much of thoughts Laddu. I thought you don't have brain at all and here you think everything to very long. Who said that you are bad omen?! See, your parents has been dead because their time is finished so God took them and left you for me to take care of ok?! Next, today morning I saw your face first, even though I lost my deal or clients or something. I could save the girls who are going to be exported to the other country for sexual purposes. See, because of you I could save those girls whom I am searching for 2 months. What will happen if i see your face daily morning and I could reach my dreams which I wanted to fill from very long. If you think again that you are bad omen, not beautiful and all things then remember that this bava of yours will tie you to the bed and punish you very hardly." I said the last part very huskily in her ear for which she shivered. Even though I said all those things she still sat sadly.

I turned her towards me making her straddle me. She is correctly to my eye level even if she is sitting on my lap. Such a shortie she is. I again asked,"Is it clear hmm?!" She questioned me,"Bava from when onwards you started to call me Laddu?!" With a pout. This mental girl.... From all this she heard only my nick name for her. I scolded her," Till now I said a big speech for you and all you ask is my nick name for you.... Mental." And hit on her forehead twice.

She winced and said," I heard everything you said but I need more time to change my mind. And all I could think is how did you keep such cute Nick name to me?!" I tickled her and asked,"You think I cannot call anyone with cute names huh?! So sad I already kept alot of cute names to other girls too" I said the last part for fun. But, I didn't expect her to hold my collar and question me.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys...... As I promised I am gonna update two chapters today as compensation. Have fun....😉😉