𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

THIS TAKES PLACE AT THE SAME TIME AS 𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐎 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞, WHICH ELIJAH DIDN'T GO TO. I REALISED I'VE TORTURED Y'ALL ENOUGH WITH THE SLOW-BURN SO HERE'S SOMETHING I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE.

"Ella?" Shiloh said, opening the door to the girl's dorm, instantly shivering. "Why is it so cold in here?"

Ella looked up weakly, "I think I have a fever, it's really hot."

"Shouldn't you be cold if you have a fever?" Shiloh asked, moving forward. Ella's eyes widened and she sat up quickly, coughing loudly. At that moment, Elijah came out of the bathroom, a wet towel in his hands. Shiloh's eyes widened.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, "Why aren't you getting ready?"

Elijah sat next to Ella, glaring at her. "Lay down." Ella obeyed, and Elijah placed the towel on her forehead.

"How long have you been here?" Shiloh asked, making Elijah turn to her, "I came in like three minutes before you, Ella's really hot, she has a high fever. I don't think she should go."

Shiloh nodded, "You stay with her. Take care of her. We'll go ahead."

"Sure." Shiloh left, closing the door behind her. Elijah jumped up, locking it and then sighing. Ella sat up, the towel falling into her lap.

"You okay?" She said.

"Yeah, just not used to lying to Shiloh about missions."

Ella nodded. Elijah had been in her dorm since last night. They both had been making plans about that day. Lying to Shiloh about small things was something Elijah was obviously used to [they were siblings, after all]; but lying about M.O.M's missions was not something he'd done before.

Ella waited a few minutes, as a slight force shook the building, signifying that the others had passed through the arxis, and she got up. Elijah left the dorm, and Ella changed into her normal clothes, and then caught up with Elijah.

"Let's go."

Ella and Elijah were bent down, creeping through the corridors. They weren't allowed in this part of the agency, no one was. Despite being two of the three leaders at the agency, they were banned from entering that particular wing. The wing was help only for Elijah's mother, who wasn't occupying it.

It was hence completely guarded, and if they'd been spotted creeping around, both of them would be kicked out of the area, and would have to ban themselves from two future missions. [Not like anyone else could ban them]

So why were they here, creeping in area that could land them in so much trouble? A few days ago, Ella and Elijah spotted a hooded figure creeping around the artefact room. When they checked the cams for a few days, they spotted the same hooded figure enter that wing, specifically Mrs. Nelson's office.

That room had extremely sensitive that could put all of M.O.M's agents at risk if it got out. They'd officially snuck into the room, but nothing was out of place. There was nothing that was missing or had been touched.

Ella kept the file down, turning around, when she spotted Elijah staring at the soft board. She approached him, to find him staring at a picture of him and his mom. She smiled sadly, slipping her hand into his, hoping it offered him more comfort than her words would. He smiled at her shakily, and shook his head, ridding him of the tears.

"We should go." He whispered, but Ella pulled him back. "Stay. For a few minutes."

"All clear." Elijah said, and Ella nodded and slowly walked forwards through the dark, the light of the torch leading the way. She stopped and turned the torch off as she heard footsteps.

Ella held her breath and looked at Elijah. They walked forward, and Eli ducked behind the wall, checking if there was anyone. 

"Someone's there." he whispered. "Oh shit, The shadow's growing, he's walking this way!"

"What the hell?" Ella whisper-yelled, crouching behind him, and peeping as well. "What should we do?" Ella asked as the shadow grew larger.

Ella turned back to the dark corridor, there was no other exit except the one that lead to the office. "We're trapped!"

"Do you trust me, Ella?" Elijah asked, gripping both her hands tightly. Ella looked at his eyes, her own flickering between them. "Of course I do?"

"Perfect, just don't fight it. Alright?" Elijah said quietly.

"What are you-" Ella began, but Elijah had pulled her close, wrapping his arms around her waist. He leaned in quickly and pressed his lips against hers, moulding them together. He gripped her waist softly and kissed her eagerly. 

Ella's eyes widened in shock for a few seconds, before they fluttered shut and kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. Just as she was beginning to forget where they were, a bright light shone in their eyes, making them spring apart and squint.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, making Ella roll her eyes amusedly, "Did it look like we were fighting?"

The guard's eyes narrowed. "You both know this is a restricted area, madam, please exit this area."

Elijah smiled at the guard, "Sorry, just, you know, looking for privacy, we'll leave."

He grabbed Ella's wrist and dragged her out of the area. Ella's eyes were stuck to the back of his head, and as soon as they were back in her dorm, she looked at him.

"What was-"

"It was so we wouldn't get in trouble-" Elijah began to say immediately, pushing words out as fast as I could, "I'm really sorry, I know I shouldn't have done it, but I couldn't think of another way out and please don't be mad at me, I swear-"

Ella pressed a hand on his mouth, silencing him successfully. "It's okay, I'm not mad." She swallowed, her eyes downcast as her heart fell a few meters. "You did what you had to to get us out."

Elijah smiled, nodding and she removed her hand. They stared around the dorm awkwardly, before Ella jumped, trying to diffuse the tension. "I'll go bring some Doritos, wait right here."

It worked, since Elijah grinned, "Absolutely." As she left, he yelled behind her, "I'm laying on your bed."

"Don't you dare."

He dared. How did that end up, you ask? Well, I'll let you know once Ella's done chasing him with the Baseball bat.

Soooo... did you like it 👀👀👀