Chapter 32

Gianna's POV

I woke up and Marcel was still sleeping. I got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before turning on the shower. Marcel walked in the bathroom, grabbing his toothbrush.

"Good morning sir" I kissed his cheek and he smiled.

"Good morning beautiful" he brushed his teeth as I stripped naked.

The whole time he watched me and I winked. He laughed as I got in the shower letting the water run on me. Not long after, he finally joined me and I smiled.

"These have been some peaceful weeks" he said wrapping his arms around me.

"You can say that again, he's been so calm"

"Yes, but you know what I've noticed?" He asked kissing my cheek.

"What have you noticed?" I asked turning around to meet his gaze.

"You're fully healed" he kissed my neck down to my shoulder.

"Mhm and what does that mean for you, Mr. Lion?" I teased and he picked me up.

"It means I can finally have your legs wrapped around me, Ms. Goldman"

He kissed me and I moaned leaning in. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso. He added tongue causing me to pool between my legs.

"Marcel, stop teasing!!" He smirked nibbling on my lip.

"You want me?" He asked trailing his tongue on my skin.

"Y-Yes!!"

He slowly ran his large member over my clit. I moaned rolling my hips forward and he kissed me. He slowly thrust his hips forward, slightly entering me. I moaned softly and he pulled back out.

"Marcel!!" I whined as he peppered my neck with kisses.

"Be patient, I'm not going nowhere" He slowly entered me again and this time, I thrust my hips forward.

He softly moaned as he thrust slowly. I pulled him closer, kissing him passionately. His hands gripped my thighs as he slightly sped up his pace.

"M-Marcel.." I softly moaned throwing my head back. He slowly trailed his tongue up my neck, sucking and leaving a passionate mark on my skin.

"I know baby" he thrust his hips further as he kissed me.

I slowly tightened around him as he kept his pace. My legs shook as I came hard. Marcel pulled out releasing on my thigh. He pecked my lips and we finished bathing. After getting dressed, I went straight to Blessing's room.

"Hi, mama's baby" he smiled as I kissed his cheeks.

I picked him up from his crib and went to the bathroom. I ran his bath water and gently laid him in his basin.

"You like the bath?" I smiled as he relaxed under the warm water.

I washed him with his baby soap twice and rinsed him off. I washed his hair and his eyes closed. Softly making grunts, I giggled. I guess he likes baths just as much as he likes bottles. Marcel walked in and stood by the door.

"This is a wonderful sight" He smiled looking at us. Blessing opened his eyes at the sound of his father's voice and I smiled looking up.

"You hear daddy?" I asked moving to the side so he could see his father.

Marcel walked in the bathroom and kneeled down. He held Blessing's tiny hand and I smiled.

"You mind taking over, daddy? I gotta pump" I asked looking at him.