Chapter 23

Gianna's POV
(Two months later)

I have a doctor appointment today for my baby. I decided to wear something comfortable, I put on my brown shirt and biker shorts with my brown dunks. I  curled my hair, put on some lipgloss, and mascara. You can tell I gained a little weight, but my baby bump is still small. I've got a strong support system since Victoria and Ty found out.

"You ready?" I nodded and he helped me.

"Carson, I can walk on my own" he smiled as we walked pass people.

"I know, but I still wanna make sure" I laughed shaking my head. "I can't believe I'm pregnant"

"Yeah, well you should've seen that coming" I smiled and we walked outside.

I seen Carter pull up and I knew he was here for Dess. Im glad they're doing good. He parked and him and Marcel got out the car. I looked and it felt like time froze. He cut his locks and combed his hair out. He got a fresh taper fade and if I said he didn't look like so fucking good today, I'll be lying. He looked at me and I looked at him. I wanted to talk to him so badly, but I was nervous.

"You good?" I looked at Carson and nodded.

"Yeah, just thinking" I got in the car with his help.

"Be carful" he shut the door and I smiled raising the window down.

"I'm trying" we laughed and I put on my seat belt. He pulled off and I looked at him.

"I seen him" he looked at me frowning.

"Who?"

"Marcel" he smirked and glanced at me.

"How does he look?" I went in my gallery and pulled up pictures of us.

"Here" I passed him my phone.

"Damn girl, how can you stay mad at that? The very first minute he call I would answer" I laughed and looked down.

"And that right there is the problem. He's so freaking tempting" he smiled and looked at me.

"Talk to him" I shook my head no.

"I can't, not yet" he nodded and I looked out the window.

*The Appointment*

I laid back and lift my shirt. She looked at me with a smile and I gave a smile. Dr. Ross has been such a wonderful doctor to me. She's very understanding and she makes sure I get everything I need. I looked at Carson as he held my hand. Im lucky to have such great friends by my side.

"Alright mama, we've been here before. This is gonna be cold" I nodded as she put the gel on my belly. She grabbed the ultrasound transducer and gently pressed it on my stomach.

She rolled the transducer over my belly and I heard my baby's strong heartbeat. I started to tear up and Carson smiled. I looked at him and smiled looking at the sonogram.

"There's the head, mama" I looked and the emotions were bery overwhelming.

"Awe, that's actually my baby. They're so small"

"I know right, a lot of moms be in complete shock when they see their baby. The way they grow and form over time is wonderful"

"I can't wait to know the gender of my baby" she looked at me with a smile.

"Well, that's gonna be real soon" she took the the transducer off my stomach and I looked over at Carson. He was wiping his tears and I burst put laughing.

"Awee, you big softie"

"Oh hush" he said rolling his eyes with a smile.

"Your baby is doing well. Their heartbeat is strong, their healthy, and their growing. And early congratulations from me because you're about to be 4 months two more weeks" I looked at Carson.