Chapter 1: The Summer a Goal was made

It was a beautiful and sunny summer day in Pallet Town located in the Kanto Region. A young  boy known as Ash Ketchum around the age of seven years old, wearing a  yellow and blue jacket and blue shorts and blue shorts. Ash is a tan skin boy with spiky black hair,brown eyes, and two distinctive lighting bolt markings located under his eyes.

Ash Ketchum was currently at Professor Oak and was seen arguing with a young boy known as Gary Oak, the grandson of Professor Oak.

"As if you ever become any type of Pokemon  Master," Gary mocked, laughing as Ash.

Ash clenched his fist as he started walking on off away from Gary Oak in annoyance."That Gary who does he think he is. I show him and everyone else," He muttered in frustration as he wandered into the woods.

The seven year old Ash Ketchum knew he wasn't supposed to be wandering off like this during Professor Oak's summer camp,but he was to frustrated with Gary Oak that he didn't care about the rules.

Ash was so distracted by his frustration with Gary. He didn't notice where he was going as he tripped over a rock as he fell down the small  hill  leading  towards a stream and knocked the rock into the bushes nearby.

"Ugh," Ash groaned in annoyance and frustration as he carefully sat on up and rubbed his head.

Ash wasn't having the best day on the first day at Professor Oak 's summer camp. First, he was late to camp, and everyone made fun of him being late despite how hyperactive he was, and now his childhood best friend made a joke of his dream.

As Ash began to break down crying in frustration,anger,and sadness as his emotions overwhelmed him, his frustration was  interpreted as a loud furious cry was heard. Ash quickly turned around to see a very angry bipedal coleopteran insectoid Pokemon with wide,dull brown body divided into segments by thin lines. On top of its head is a large pair of gray, spiky pincers on top of its head. There was an intense mad expression on it face as it walked  out of the bushes holding and rock before crushing it in peices.

Ash gluped nervously as he backed away from the angry Pokemon and knew he was in trouble seeing how made it was about the rock

Ash gluped nervously as he backed away from the angry Pokemon and knew he was in trouble seeing how made it was about the rock. Professor Oak warned him and the others not to go into the woods alone while at camp,but he didn't listen because of his anger with Gary.

"I'm sorry there I didn't mean to hit you with the rock," Ash said, chewing his lip nervously, backing up more as the angry bug pokemon was coming closer and closer.

"Pinsir!" The Pokemon cry out loudly in anger as it rushed towards Ash.

"Taru!" A Pokemon cry out causing Ash to see a large bull pokemon ram into the bug pokemon sending it flying on back into a tree.

"Wow, that power is amazing," Ash said, impressed as he saw the Pokemon slamming its body onto Pinsir, causing it to cry out in pain.

"Tauros!" It cried out, nodding at Ash to leave.

"That amazing you stopped it with only two moves!" Ash exclaimed with excitement as he stared at the large bull laying on Pinsir, who was attempting to get up. However, Tauros didn't move from its spot.

"Tauros," Tauros cried out as it smacked Ash away with its tail.

"Thanks for saving me, Tauros, and one day, I want a pokemon like you!" Ash said, running back towards where he came from with a large dream in mind.

"I will sure Gary and everyone that I can be a Pokemon trainer by becoming the world's strongest normal type pokemon Master," He said with a large wide smile on his face thinking about his new goal.

To be continued...

Here we go the first chapter, The Journey of Becoming a Normal type Master-Kanto Arc. In this chapter Ash gets in a fight with Gary Oak and Ash now has a new goal full of determination to become an Normal type pokemon Master. Next chapter Ash will begin his journey of becoming an Normal type pokemon Master with his starter pokemon. I hope you enjoy my second story of Ash specializing in one type.

Thanks for reading!

Question of the chapter: What your favorite normal type pokemon?

Word Count: 742