Chapter 2: The Journey of becoming an Normal type Master begins

It has been three whole years since the incident at Professor Oak's summer camp, where he got attacked by angry Pinsir and saved by a Tauros.  Since then, Ash had one goal in mind to become the greatest Normal-type Pokémon master, and starting tomorrow morning, he will be getting his very first Pokémon. 

Now that Ash Ketchum is finally ten years old he can now officially get his Pokémon trainer license, you see ten ten-year-old's here in in the Kanto Region can get their Pokémon trainer license from Professor Oak as well as receive their first Pokémon. 

Ash was currently seen in his bedroom watching an epic Pokémon battle on the epic battle between Onix belonging to the elite four members named Bruno and Nidoqueen belonging to a girl named Elizabeth the winner of last year's Indigo League.

However, Ash's excitement was soon interpreted by the sound of his bedroom opening loudly, making him jump in surprise as he saw a slender woman around 29 years old with fair skin and brown eyes on the other side of the door. She has smooth red hair pulled back in a ponytail with a green scrunched. She was wearing a pink nightgown with green slippers.

"Mom," Ash gasped in, surprised at the sound of his door being slammed open.

"Ash Ketchum, you should be getting ready for bed it is almost midnight," Delia said, looking at the clock on the nightstand don't want to be late for Professor Oak's lab, and try not to breathe alarm clock not after getting a new one yesterday," She stated pointing at the alarm clock.

Ash looked at his alarm clock and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly as a few days ago he was dreaming about catching his first Pokémon, and ended up tossing his alarm clock in his sleep hitting a wall and causing it to break that his mom had to buy him a brand new one.

"I promise that I will be careful with it," Ash said. "I don't want to miss out on getting a Pokémon."

"Brush your teeth and get your pajamas on then off to bed with you," Delia said in a commanding tone.

"Alright, I'm going," Ash said, rushing towards the bathroom to get changed into his pajamas and brush his teeth.

Delia then left the room after she turned the TV off and placed the remote on the TV stand.

****

Meanwhile, elsewhere...

A sixteen-year-old male with short blonde hair that  cover one of his ears and an bang in the middle of his forehead and has green eyes slightly and was wearing an yellow and black jacket over an black shirt and tan pants with brown and black shoes with red shoelaces. This boy name was Timothy. 

He was currently outside of a large green house with a red roof talking to an young nine year old girl with long pink hair in twin ponytails and pink eyes wearing a white,blue,and pink dress with a white hat and pink boots