Three

"So" Emily starts as we start walking up to the lake house.

"So?" I absolutely knew what she was going to ask about but it was better for me to pretend I didn't hear a thing.

"Why did all three of my brothers pop up in my comment section?" Emily states. "Because they're your brothers?" I say in a high tone.

"Yeah yeah blah blah blah I get that but they were talking about you and how big of a fuckup Ja-" I cut her off by saying.

"Why wouldn't you tell me your related to the Hughes brothers." I say trying to sound confident but failing miserably. "I thought you knew I mean-"

"You mean? You don't even use the same last name as them." I say starting to get annoyed. Plus the fact we're having this conversation on the steps going up to a giant house doesn't help with my nerves.

"I know I use my moms last name." She says as if I'm dumb. "Your moms last name? It thought her name was just Ellen Hughes"

"No silly it's Ellen Weinberg-Hughes" she tells me. "Let me guess you don't use Hughes because you want to be yourself. You want to be known for your own legacy, not your parents or brothers." I say finally starting to get why she downs use Hughes.

"There you go" she says. "You understand now?" She asks me warily. "Yes I understand it dummy" I say laughing. "Okay okay let's go inside and I'll how you our room to share then we can go in a walk around town." She tells me while unlocking the door, which I'm assuming means were the first ones here. "Yeah let's go."

________________________________
(Time Skip To Walking Around Town)
________________________________

"So how do you kn-"

"Jack was my hook-up" I say with a straight face before shoving ice-cream in my face.  "My brother?" She says.

"Yes"

"Jack Rowden Hughes?"

"Yes" I repeat again.

"My brother was the boy that you were head over heels for" She says.

"I wouldn't say head over heels for." I tell her.
"Okay, okay let me get this right so I'm gonna ramble, got it." She says already talking to o fast for my liking.

"Yeah go ahead" I tell her giving her my full attention. 

"My brother, Jack Rowden Hughes.  Mr. Fuckboy of the century who can't stay with a girl for over a day is hooking up with you since five months ag-" Yet again I cut her off, "was, was hooking up" I correct her.

"Sorry," she says in a sarcastic tone. 

"Was hooking up with for about five months, was my brother.  The dude you told me was the best person in bed since like ever is my brother.  I let you tell me about how good he was, ughhhhh" She says groaning and now I'm kinda feelings sorry for her.

"Yeah" is all I can seem to squeeze out. "Your are so lucky I love you" Emily tells me while hooking one arm around my neck while we back back "home," or at least home for now.

😌💪 Hockey Manz + Womanz💪😌

Lil Jizz🕺
Me n Luke have arrived
be at the house in 20

Moosey🫎
You can't ever let me
text the group anything
can you 😭😭

Huggybear🧸
You two stop or I'll tell
mom and dad

The Womanz💃
Gosh you guys are such children

ZeBrAAA🦓
Your hot blonde friend coming?

Cauliflower🌸
Dude yk that's Joshy-boo's sister

aLeXaaa
Dang really
Jack how'd you bag her?

The Womanz💃
You guys understand she's right
beside me right??

Huggybear🧸
Tell her I say hi

The Womanz💃
She says hi and is also really confused

Lil Jizz🕺
Why? Also idk we were drunk and in "love"

The Womanz💃
Jack, Gabby has a message for you she says and I quote
Ugh I hate that stupid motherfucking fuckboy asshole😁

Moosey🫎
Damnnnnn also you guys home?

Lil Jizz🕺
Someone's has a change in attitude seems to me she needs some lil jizzy's glizzy

The Womanz💃
Um don't make her or I barf
Yeah just got back she's abt to call her brothers
see when they're coming

aLeXaaa
Nice anyhooooo me trev and coley are 5 minutes out

The Womanz💃
👍