Eight

Gabby's POV

Getting back to the lake house I was expecting to walk in to it being a mess but turns out I was wrong.  It was actually empty which meant the guys were already at the party. It wasn't going to take us long to get ready considering we were already dressed for a beach party so we only freshened up our makeup.

The party wasn't far away so we just walked

___________________
10 Minutes Later
___________________

"Gabby I'm gonna go get a beer want one?" Emily asked. Emily went off to get the drinks but I actually saw her go over to the guy from the bar so I went and found Mark Estapa and the rest of the UMich guys.

If I'm not gonna lie she's been so guy forward lately.  And not in a good way.  I came here this summer for fun not to sleep around unlike some people but that's besides the point.

As I'm walking up to Mark, Rutger Mcgroarty hangs his arm around my neck and hands me a red solo cup which I already know the contents of. 
Beer

I mean what else would it be.  I'm not picky when it comes to my drinks so I'll really drink any alcoholic drink at this point.

"Heyy" Rutger says in a girly tone.  "How's my favourite Michiganian girly"

"I'm just peachy Rut" I tell him taking a sip of my drink.  "Anywho I'm gonna go see Mark kay"

"Yeah I was kinda expecting that, just yk watch out and stuff Owens here" he says before walking off and screaming I love you to me.  In which case I laugh.

"Hey Mark"

"Hey Gabs, uh how have you been" he says while pulling my into a side hug and keeping his arm there. 

"It's been good yk,  I miss you and all,  we'll I miss my Marky-poo" I saying smiling up at his tallness.  I'm only 5'4 so compared to him I'm a jellybean.

"I've missed you too" he says giving me a soft smile as we walk off together into the house to get some drinks that don't taste like ass.

___________________
15 Minutes Later
___________________

I'm sitting on the countertop of some random chicks house waiting for Mark to make me a drink. And surprisingly I thought this counter would be stickier but it's not.

"Here is one vodka-cranberry, just like the basic birch you are" Mark hands me the drink while laughing and I take a sip then set it down.

"Haha very funny" I say grabbing his checks playfully and he slowly parts my legs and moves into them. Okay okay I know what I said about Emily being guy obsessed but have you seen Mark?? He is one hot human.

So I take a chance and slowly lean in and so does he.  His kissing style is not what I expected it to be.  At first it was soft with one of his hands on my check and the other in my neck.

But then he started to get rough and craving a sort of taste.  He slowly slipped his tongue into my mouth and I opened it to let him in.  He was about to lift me off the counter when somebody walked in.

"Holy shit" the voice said.  But I knew that voice. And it belonged to Jack Hughes.