Five

(FYI Short Chapter)

Jack's POV

By blackout I mean I can't focus on anything to the point I get up off the couch and leave without answering any questions about what I'm doing.

I can't help it she's beautiful and was so fun and I treated her like a piece of shit.

While I'm driving down the backroads of Michigan I'm getting all these flashbacks.

_______________
Flashback
• ___•___•___•___•

"Hi, I'm Gabby and you are?" she asks me in the bar where we met.  "Jack" I reply already assuming she knows who I am. Turning back to the bar to watch the Canucks game that was on she asked.

"Wanna get out of here, have some fun?"
"Fuck yeah" I say downing my drink.

_______________
Time Skip
• ___•___•___•___•

"Holy shit" I spoke after the most amazing sex in my life.

"Yeah" she replied while turning into her side to look at me.  "You look so familiar, I just I just can't put my finger on it.... Wait you never told me your last name"

"Well as you already know I'm Jack, Jack Hughes" I said smirking

"Like, like the NHL Jack Hughes, like Jack Rowden Hughes alternate captain of the New Jersey Devils!!!"

"Yeah" I say shrugging my shoulders.  "You never told me your last name so what is it huh?"

"Gabby, well Gabriella Aalbers" she says looking away.

"Like the singer and actress, plus isn't your brother the other A captain" I ask stunned.

"Yeah" she says and smiles with that smile I haven't been able to get out of my head since that night.