Chapter 3

~Chapter 3~

The whole Gladiatorial ring was packed with Cybertronians. They were all here for two things: watching Megatronous and watching the new Gladiator fighting which was Trigona.

She was in the changing room, looking at herself in the mirror, holding a sword. It felt strange to be here because she's been dreaming of this all her life and she's finally here. As Trigona was looking at herself a little more, she heard a pounding on the door.

"Yes?" "You ready?" Trigona could hear that it was Megatronous on the other side. She smiled as she walked toward the door and it slid open showing her mentor with a small smile.

"Yes sir. I'm ready." "Good." Megatronous then began to lead the way toward the entrance of the ring. He stopped in front of the door and looked down at her and smiled.

 He stopped in front of the door and looked down at her and smiled

"I'm rooting for you." Trigona smiled and nodded at her mentor and he began to leave toward his seating area.

"Megatronous?" Trigona's mentor turned to look back over at her and nodded for her to go ahead.

"Thank you." Megatronous' eyes widened slightly. He then smiled at her and nodded his head.

"Your welcome." She turned back toward the gate, waiting for it to open after Megatronous left for his seat. She could hear the cheers of all Cybertronians as Megatronous appeared in the open and took his seat. What Trigona didn't know was that he was going to make a speech.

"Welcome everyone!!" More Cybertronians cheered. "I'm so glad you're all here today!! As you can see, I will not be fighting today." The ring got slightly quiet and some 'awws'.

"But! The one Cybertronian that will be fighting in my place is my fighting descendent. I have trained them, pushed them through hard times and they are finally ready to battle!!" The whole ring began to cheer again.

"I would like to introduce you to my fighting descendent: The Notorious Fighter: Trigona!!!" The gate began to rise and the light appeared on Trigona. She walked out and all the Cybertronians were cheering for her.

Trigona looked around at everyone with a smile. She then looked at her mentor. Megatronous smiled and nodded to her. She nodded back and then placed her arm across her chest and did a small bow.

"Thank you. My mentor." She said loud enough that it echoed in the ring. Everyone began cheering again. Trigona made her way to the middle of the ring and stood there, looking around and glancing back at the other gate that was in front of her. She can't wait to see who she was fighting for her very first fight.

"Everyone, for my student's first battle, we shall give her the same Cybertronian that I fought during my first battle." Trigona was shocked at this information but kept a confident expression as she looked at the gate.

"Bring out Bulldozer!!!" The gate began to open and out walked a huge Cybertronian, he was about 8 feet taller than Trigona. She gulped and took a step back as she saw him walk out.

              The Cybertronian, known as Bulldozer, walked up to Trigona, he then knelt down to meet her level

"You must be Trigona. It's a pleasure to meet the Cybertronian I'll be fighting today." Trigona nodded with a small smile. "Pleasure's all mine. I know this is the ring and there are no rules, but lets a have a good fight." Trigona held out her hand and Bulldozer looked down and smiled and then brought his hand forward and shook hers.

When they both shook hands, the crowd went wild. They separated their hands and walked toward their spots in the arena.

"Gladiator's ready yourselves!"

Trigona swung her sword around a few times to get the feel for it since she hasn't used a sword with her fighting for a few days. She got into a battle stance.

Bulldozer stomped his feet a few times and kicked them back, causing sparks and dirt to fly in the air. He too, got in a battle stance.

"Get ready!!" Both Gladiator's waiting for the green light.

"Go!!" They both ran towards each other, but as they were closing in, Bulldozer jumped into the air and began transforming. Once he was finished he landed on all fours. Trigona slowed down when she saw that her opponent had transformed into a Cybertronian Bull. Trigona watched as the Bull lifted its head and let out a loud roar.

 Trigona watched as the Bull lifted its head and let out a loud roar

"This is going to be harder than I thought." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING!!!

I KNOW IT'S A SHORT ONE, I JUST RAN OUT OF IDEAS FOR THE REST OF THIS CHAPTER, BUT THE NEXT ONE, I PROMISE WILL BE LONGER!!!

YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!!!!

~Calico Cali Out!