ˋ°•*⁀➷𝟬𝟬𝟴

bigfoothee

10,456 likes

10,456 likes

bigfoothee how to tell your crush you like them 101

view all 6,739 comments

realjaeyun_sim you like someone?

< bigfoothee realjaeyun_sim um.. ig?

< realjaeyun_sim bigfoothee oh. that's cool hyung!

sunnkim when you said "do it myself" i thought you meant something cool and creative. wtf is this?

< bigfoothee sunnkim me and you are not the same

< sunnkim bigfoothee well that's obvious

hooniverse you are hopeless

< bigfoothee hooniverse so are your chances of getting sunoo to actually marry you

jjong_saeng jesus christ...

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"why didn't you tell me you liked someone?"

heeseung jumps at the sudden sound of a voice, head snapping up to the figure standing in his doorway. "what the fuck, jake? you scared the shit out of me!"

jake stares at him, one hand curled around the doorframe as he frowns at heeseung. he just stands there, staring at him like a disappointed mom. he clears his throat, frown growing in size from lack of response. "are you going to answer the question or not, hyung?"

heeseung sighs, shutting his phone off and looking up at jake guiltily. "well, it never came up so i just... never mentioned it?"

jake scoffs, pulling his hand away from the doorframe to cross it over his chest. "so i have to specifically ask to know these things about you? i thought best friends were supposed to tell each other everything."

heeseung stares at him incredulously. "why are you so upset right now? i get it, i didn't tell you i liked someone, but do you really have to do this right now, jake?"

"i do, actually."

"but why, jake?" heeseung questions. "why is this so important to you?"

"because, heeseung!" he says, startling heeseung with how upset he sounds. "you told sunghoon before you told me! i'm guessing sunoo and jay know too, right?"

heeseung blushes in embarrassment. sometimes he wishes jake wasn't so smart. "it's not like that, jake, okay? you know you're my—"

"best friend?" jake interrupts. heeseung nods timidly. "it doesn't feel like it."

heeseung groans, burying his face into his hands. "jake, please. can we not do this right now?"

"i'm sorry that you're just... changing, all of a sudden and i'm trying to keep up," jake says. "just the other day you were waiting for me on the couch and now you're just... doing whatever it is you're doing and you won't tell me a single thing."