3

Namjoon awoke suddenly.

Though his mind felt dazed and hazy, he felt a sense of resigned calmness.

His subconscious had ultimately decided that whatever this stranger wanted, Namjoon wasn't going to give him it.

Whatever the intruders hatred towards Chol was about, it had nothing to do with Namjoon, and the student was determined to prove it by not engaging with the stranger at all. He wouldn't show him any more fear, or beg for his life.

Even though the stranger had said he wasn't going to hurt him, Namjoon didn't trust that.

Looking to his side, Namjoon pressed his lips into a line when he saw the black haired home invader watching him from the computer desk.

"Did I keep you waiting?" Namjoon asked dryly.

"I'd wait forever for you, Joon." The stranger said, sounding patient and sincere.

Namjoon was taken aback, falling into silence.

And then he realized his pants and boxers were missing.

Looking down in horror, he saw his ankles were bound just like his arms were, and just a blanket was covering him from the strangers gaze.

Although, if the stranger had already stripped him then he had already seen Namjoon fully naked, but that thought didn't console him at all.

Despite his determination to not be afraid, Namjoon's heart started to pound.

Did the man take his clothes off so that the blood wouldn't stain them?

"I won't take the blanket off until you're ready." The stranger said, standing up.

"Ready?" Namjoon tried not to sound hysterical. "Ready to what- die?!"

He flinched when the man came closer, wincing as fingers brushed gently through his hair.

"I'm not going to kill you, Joon." The boy murmured, his voice deep. "I could never do that. I would kill myself first."

"Good," Namjoon spat, jerking his head out of the man's grip. "Do that."

"It's okay, I know you're only saying that because you're scared." The stranger sat down at the edge of the bed.

"I'm not scared," Namjoon lied.

The boy cocked his head. "What can I do to prove it to you right now that I'm not doing any of this to hurt, kill or terrorize you?"

"Let me go." Namjoon demanded, tugging on the restraints to test their strength.

"Other than that."

"Call the police and turn yourself in." Namjoon decided that would be second best.

"I have a better idea." The stranger reached for the blanket, and Namjoon's mind went blank.

"No!" He screamed, twisting his hips as best he could with his limited motion range. "NO!"

The stranger paused, hand still outstretched. "Joon, let me explain-"

"Stop calling me that!" Namjoon hated that tears were welling up in his eyes. "Stop all of this! Please! Just let me go!"

So much for not being afraid, Namjoon thought bitterly as he felt the tears roll down his cheeks.

The stranger said nothing as he watched the student cry, but despite the mask, Namjoon could see he was frowning.

"You don't need to worry, nothing bad will happen to you." The stranger tried to comfort him. "Please don't cry, this is a good thing."