2

Yoongi parked his car across the street from his neighbors house, turning off the key and listened to the sounds of the car settling down.

He glanced at the house, knowing the piece of shit boyfriend would be leaving soon, and Joon would be alone in the house.

He knew both of their schedules, and was giddy at the thought of Chol working late and Namjoon having the day off. It was too perfect- it was fate.

The universe wanted Yoongi to do this. It wanted them to be together.

And Yoongi couldn't argue with fate.

He was wearing a hoodie and mask- all black. He hoped he wouldn't have to wear them for the whole time, though. Part of him wanted Namjoon to know who it was that was giving him orgasm after orgasm. Wanted him to know that it was his neighbor Yoongi who was spoiling and indulging him so much.

Two minutes later, the front door opened and Yoongi lowered himself in his seat. He knew they wouldn't be able to make out his face from across the street, but he still didn't want Namjoon to know he was being watched.

Namjoon was smiling, kissing Chol's cheek as his boyfriend left for the day.

He couldn't hear what they were saying, but he still picked up the older man's complaining tone from inside his car.

"Ungrateful bastard." Yoongi muttered with a glare as he watched the man climb into his own car and start it.

What Yoongi wouldn't do for a kiss from Namjoon.

Chol drove away and Namjoon went back inside the house.

Yoongi waited a few more minutes to make sure Namjoon was deep in the house, and not hovering around the front door where he would hear Yoongi entering.

Leaving the bags of supplies he had bought from the sex shop last night in the car, Yoongi climbed out and locked the doors.

He hurried across the street and tried to calm his racing heart as he leaped up the front steps. He knew they kept a back up house key taped to the inside of the mailbox, and he opened it now, fingers blindly searching for it. He found it and quickly yanked the key free.

He paused, looking around to make sure no one was watching him. The neighborhood was quiet on a Tuesday morning. Everyone had either left for work already, or was sleeping in.

No one saw Yoongi insert the key in the lock and slowly open the front door.

He paused in the doorway, making sure Namjoon wasn't around. The foyer was empty and the house was silent.

The boy must be upstairs.

Yoongi quickly shut the door behind himself and locked it.

His heart was pounding, though he wasn't sure if it was out of fear or excitement. A mixture of both, probably. He had never been in Namjoon's house before, and as much as he wanted to look around, he knew he had more important things to do first.

He listened to the silent house, straining to hear any movement.

Finally, he heart soft footsteps coming from up the stairs. Namjoon was in the bedroom.

Thrilled at being so close to the beautiful boy, Yoongi found it hard to stay still and quiet.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out the small packet of powder that he had purchased last night. It was a tasteless and odorless sedative that he planned to use to incapacitate Joon. He had to- the younger boy was stronger than Yoongi and Yoongi only had one shot to subdue him. This was his only chance- he couldn't fuck it up and ruin it. Besides- it wouldn't hurt the boy. It wouldn't even knock him out for long. It was a short term drug that he had bought from the sex store. It was used by couples who wanted to play out a certain type of scene, so Yoongi knew he would only have about ten minutes before Namjoon woke up from it. He had even researched every ingredient listed on the packet to make sure it wasn't dangerous. He wasn't here to hurt Joon after all, just to give him what he deserved.