4

tags and warnings: handjobs, blowjobs, blindfolds, non con drugging, come swallowing, hickeys, multiple orgasms, vibrators, discussion of rape/assault

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The sudden action of the blanket being yanked off him, and the knowledge that he was now completely exposed to the intruder made Namjoon freeze; ceasing his struggling and pausing his muffled shouting.

Internally though, his mind was racing and his thoughts were crashing and his brain was trying to comprehend too much at once and his emotions were all over the place and his heart was pounding and part of him wanted to be unconscious again, just so he wouldn't have to be dealing with all of this right now because it was simply too much to process.

Yoongi, however, was much calmer. His mind was clear and set, though his heart was pounding a little now too, though for a very different reason.

He gazed without shame at Namjoon's naked body, taking in the sight he could previously only make out with a distorted lens from a distance. Half the time the angle wouldn't even be good, or stupid Chol would be blocking the good parts whenever Yoongi had spied on the couple having sex.

But now he finally had an unrestricted view of his neighbor, for whom he had crushed on ever since he first moved in.

"Wow," Yoongi said, barely resisting the urge to trail his fingertips along the boys inner thigh. "You're beautiful, Joon. Seriously. If there is a god or God's, they really took their time creating you."

Namjoon didn't know what to do- what could he even do, with his hands and feet tied and his mouth forced shut? He was completely at this boys mercy. His fears at being killed in his own home had faded somewhat, since it seemed clear that the intruder had other plans in mind, but it still didn't disappear fully, since the boy was clearly crazy.

"Wow," Yoongi said again, his eyes wide. "...wow."

Namjoon almost had the urge to snort, if he wasn't gagged or still terrified. This boy was acting like he was thirteen and had just seen tits for the first time.

If he wasn't insane, Namjoon almost would have found the boy to be a little cute.

Yoongi realized he had been staring at Namjoons lower half and completely neglected the boys upper half. He quickly looked into Namjoon's eyes, seeing the fear and humiliation there, and the way his chest was rising and falling rapidly.

He needed to calm the pretty boy down, then maybe they could try to talk again.

Yoongi hurried to the desk that held all the toys he had bought, and wondered which one he should use first.

He knew Namjoon hadn't orgasmed in at least a few days, so even the slightest stimulation would be enough to push him over the edge.

So after a minutes debate, Yoongi held up a small vibrator and a vibrating plug, showing them to the tied up boy.

"Okay, you pick. Which one do you want to start with?"

He felt he was doing Namjoon a kind favor, but Namjoon's wide eyes and the fact he immediately started shaking his head indicated that the boy didn't share Yoongi's thought process.

"They're both good." Yoongi tried to comfort him. "They work really well and the brand is well known for its good quality. I promise. I wouldn't get you any cheap products, Joonie. I even picked out different types of lube, so you could pick your favorite!"

He set down the vibratiors and picked up four different bottles of lube, ranging from citrus flavored to unflavored.

But Namjoon was just crying harder now and Yoongi frowned.