52:💝𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫💝

Hey guys!

Hey guys!

How are you doing?

I hope all are fine!..

so here is the chapter

please do vote comment only 25 comments seriously why i even post the chapter if you guys will not comment how will i know if you guys are liking it or not this is really disheartening anyways

Have a great day ❤️

Finally they came home in the airport and spotted them as they were coming hand in hand and there was a huge crowd to see them, the news of them coming together from somewhere spread like a fire

Finally they came home in the airport and spotted them as they were coming hand in hand and there was a huge crowd to see them, the news of them coming together from somewhere spread like a fire. They reached Kohli villa where everyone was. First Virat goes and hugs both of them. “Never ever pull this type of stunt ever again you two said virat and hugged both of them again. “Waise Vi shubman didn't want to marry baby na so we should start looking for another guy for the baby”, said anushka and winked at virat who understood that she was pranking them. “Haan nushkie you're right, we should start looking for another guy for baby.”, said Virat and Aarna widened her eyes and shubman's face lost all the colours. “Bhabhi, please don't do this bhabhi i can't leave without her I will die bhabhi i will die bhai without her please don't do this.”, pleaded shubman and they looked at shubman's parents and winked at them. “Shub Virat and Anushka are right, let them find someone good for Aarna because you don't deserve her.”, said lakhwinder and keart nodded her head. “Maa not you too please ik I made a mistake i hurted all of you I hurted my jaana more, but I was scared sacred to see her getting hurt because of me just because her chain which i gave her had the gadget we got to know her location, but mein aur kisi ko nhi dekh sakta tha to get hurt because of me, jaana is very important and special in my life heck she is my whole freaking life (saying this shubman pulled Aarna towards her and kissed her forehead making Aarna blush and other widened there eyes seeing them specially shubman.

“Abey ye Kya kar rha sab ke samne, ye itna kaise i mean kiss and all ye humara hi shubman haina.”, said both Abhay and ishan and others nodded when the girls smiled. “Ye Aarna ka mani hai guys.”, said the girls and the boys smiled too because their shubman faced a lot and finally they are seeing their old shubman and they thanked god for sending Aarna in their life.