54:💝𝐓𝐮𝐦 𝐡𝐢 𝐡𝐨💝

Hey guys!

Hey guys!

How are you'll doing?

I hope all are doing fine!

So how's the pervious chapter?

I hope it was good!

So finally the chapter is here after this chapter the official AarMan marriage will start!

Are you all excited?

so let's start ❤️

It was already the last few days of October and October the month was almost over

It was already the last few days of October and October the month was almost over. In  These days Aarna and all others finish their work because there are just 15 days for the marriage and today was supposed to be the last day of Aarna's work in hospital then she will take a 2 months long leave for her marriage. After work Aarna and roohi go to the sabyasachi store who is Aahan's father. Aahan and anushree were present there already for the last touch ups for the wedding lehenga and other jewelleries. After that the touch ups were done. They left from there to the Gill mansion where Shakshi was present with her team because the renovations of shubman's room was almost over. Today Aarna was there to look at the whole room. After they reached there they found all other shubman's friends there and shubman's best friend khushpreet or kp came from Chandigarh with his wife for the wedding. seeing him Aarna smiled and he side hugged her saying thank you because after Sara's matter there were some distance between the friends which was mend by Aarna and both shubman nd kp were thankful to her.  Then Aarna meets his wife harleen who was too sweet even though she never met Aarna in person but still she hugged her and thanked her because she saw her husband always remembering his best friend and crying in front of her. Aarna then remembered how shubman once said about kp and cried in her arms about how he missed him and then after Aarna made him understand the things because shubman was again blaming himself for the things which were not even his fault.

they all started talking and in the meantime lakhwinder and keart came with shahneel and Anmol as they were in alibug farmhouse of Virat looking at the work.
“Mum paa”, said Aarna and ran to them. “How's my princess doing”, asked lakhwinder. “I'm fine paa how's work going on there”, asked Aarna. “In full swing we can't wait for you to come to our house as our daughter beta”, said keart. Aarna smiled. “I can't wait too maa’’, said Aarna and hugged her. “Aap log jaiye aaram kijiye thoda maine preet aunty ko bol diya for lunch and dadu daadi, Nana, nani sab lunch krke so gye hain, Shruti came with me she checked there health they all are doing fine.’’, said Aarna. “Tum thi so we were relaxed and we focused on our work.’’, said shahneel. “Waise when will we go to Australia?”, asked Anmol. “Jeeju kal rat ki flight hai and unko kuch matt bolna I want to surprise him.”, said Aarna looking down making everyone laugh at her. “Deewana kar diya tumne usko tumhare bina nhi reh paa rha udhar wo ishan was telling me.”, said shahneel and Aarna blushed. “Haan na di har time bas uska jaana Janna Laga rehta hai jaana ye jaana wo jaana ye karti Hai wo karti Hai meri jaana Meri jaana.”, said roohi making Aarna more red that's when Aarna's phone buzzed and it was a video call from shubman. “Mani see na everyone is teasing me.”, said Aarna. “meri jaana ko who teased milo tum sab ek ek ko dekh lunga, aap thik hain bache.’’, said shubman and all make noise saying ohh bache and all and Aarna ran from there.