Walk The Plank

Kats POV:

As I and Elizabeth come out from below deck, Gibbs is yelling orders. "Hands aloft to lose the gallants! With this wind at her stern, she'll carry every sail we've got."
I feel lost as the crew is running around, "What's happening?" I call out.
Anamaria is at the helm, "The Black Pearl, she's gaining on us."
Elizabeth runs to the side of the ship and leans out to look back "This is the fastest ship in the Caribbean." She protests.
Anamaria rolls her eyes. "You can tell them that after they've caught us."
"We're shallow on the draft, right?" I asks.
"Aye"

"Well, then can't we lose them amongst those shoals?" I gesture.  
"We don't have to outrun them long, just long enough." Gibbs agrees.
"Lighten the ship, stem to stern!" Anamaria calls out.
"Anything that we can afford to lose? see that it's lost." Gibbs yells and I rush to help.
We are tossing everything that isn't bolted down or needed over the side when Will emerges from below. He looks over the side just in time to see the Pearl running out their cannons and oars. He stops a cannon from being thrown off. "Were gonna need that." He tells Marty the dwarf.
Anamaria looks back and sees the oars. "It was a good plan, up till now." She tells me.

Will looks at the love of his life and refuses to give up. "Gibbs! We have to make a stand. We must fight! Load the guns!"
"With what?" Anamaria asks, everything had been thrown overboard.
"Anything. Everything! Anything we have left."
Gibbs nods, "Load the guns! Take shot. Nails and crushed glass!"
We begin stuffing cutlery and everything we can find into the cannons. I even snatch Gibb's empty rum canteen.
"The Pearl is going to luff up on our port quarter. She'll rake us without ever presenting a target." Gibbs yells. I then have an idea that might work or it might not but its worth a try  "Lower the anchor on the right side." I suggest, "On the starboard side!" Will and Gibbs exchange a look "It certainly has the element of surprise." Will admits.

"You're daft, lady!" Anamaria protests.
I smile, "Daft like Jack! Lower the starboard anchor!" She yells out to the crew!
They all stop and stare at me, I'm not sure if it's because the idea is crazy or if it's because it is me but I'm done with being forced to do what I'm told! "Do it, you mangy dogs, or it's you we'll load into the cannons!" The crew jumps to and Elizabeth and Will both look at her proudly.

The anchor is lowered and the whole ship shudders as in catches on the rocks below.
"Let go." Elizabeth yells to Anamaria and she lets go of the wheel and the ship swings about so hard everyone has to grab hold of the ship to keep from falling over.
The two ships come up side by side and Will signals when it is time.
"Keep us steady now. Fire!
Both of the ships open fire and Elizabeth and I reload rifles for Will and Gibbs as they fire.

"We could use a few more ideas, lass." Gibbs says looking at me.
"Your turn." I tell him.
"We need us a devil's dowry." Gibbs suggests, meaning a bribe or peace offering.
"We'll give them her." Anamaria points her pistol at Elizabeth.
I pulls one of my daggers from by boot and press it to Anamaria's neck causing the female pirate to look at me in surprise and back away from Elizabeth.
"She's not what they're after." Will remembers the medallion and goes below to search for it, but just as he does a cannon blasts through the mainsail and falls over blocking the entrance to the hold.
Elizabeth and I are fighting next to each other, Lizzy is loading and shooting a rifle while I protect her with my daggers. Jack emerges from the hold of the Pearl and takes a rope from a pirate to swing onto the Interceptor.

"Jack!" Gibbs cries.
Jack hands him the empty canteen from earlier, "Bloody empty."
He rushes over to me and stops a pirate from swinging an sword at my head. "That's not very nice," and I push the pirate overboard.
"Jack!" I whispers and he moves to touch my face.
Just Elizabeth jumps between us "Wretch!" And she draws back to slap him but I catch her wrist. I give her a what the fuck look before Jack interrupts 
"Ahh, the other one. Tell me Elizabeth, where is the medallion? Where is dear William?" Jack asks.
"Will?" Elizabeth gasps and turns to see him trapped under the deck. "Will!"