Shadows of Doubts

In the bustling cafeteria of NGS, Natasha and Simy sat huddled together, their usual lively chatter subdued by the weight of recent events. Natasha's mind buzzed with questions, her trust in Ricky shaken to its core.

"I never thought I would seek help from Ricky, especially in a situation like this," Natasha admitted, her voice tinged with disbelief.

Simy reached out, placing a comforting hand on Natasha's arm. "I know, Nat. It's like the ground beneath us has shifted."

Natasha nodded, grateful for Simy's presence. "Times change, and so do people. Trust your instincts, Natasha. They've never failed you before."

As they sipped their coffee, murmurs from nearby tables caught their attention. Natasha's curiosity flared. "Have you heard? Ricky and his core team are on a business trip, and they all can literally miss the launch event. What could be more important than that? It's yet not confirmed, but it's easy to see they have all been missing. We must get equipped with it now. We all know they have this kind of business trip every now and then in a month sometimes, but their work speaks for them. So, who are we to discuss or debate? Relax, guys."

Simy shrugged, her brow furrowed in thought. "It's strange, isn't it? Especially with everything else going on."

Natasha sighed, a weight settling in her chest. "And to think, six months have already passed since we started working with NGS. Time really does fly."

Simy nodded in agreement. "And soon, our collaboration with NGS will come to an end. We will move back to our company, Starlight Media Company."

Just then, hushed whispers from the adjacent table caught their attention again. Natasha and Simy exchanged intrigued glances as they strained to listen.

"...heard they're off on some top-secret business trip," one voice murmured.

"Top secret? What could possibly be more important than the launch event?" another voice chimed in.

"Stop it, guys! Enough of gossip and trip discussion. Let's get back to work."

Natasha's heart raced with anticipation. "Simy, did you hear that? Ricky and his team are off on some mysterious mission."

Simy's eyes widened with interest. "This just keeps getting more intriguing. We need to find out what's going on."

What could Ricky be up to?" Natasha pondered aloud, her brows furrowed in thought.

Simy shrugged, a thoughtful expression crossing her features. "It's definitely raising some questions."

With the launch event looming and their tenure at NGS drawing to a close, Natasha felt a sense of urgency. She wanted to embark on a relentless quest for her answers. She wanted to unravel the tangled web of deception, ensnaring Ricky for once and all to calm her intriguing mind.

As her thoughts brewed in her mind like strong coffee, Natasha realized that trust can only be earned and can not be given freely. And as she prepared for the upcoming launch event, she knew that she had forged an unbreakable bond with her team—one built on trust, loyalty, and the shared pursuit of truth. Together, they had unveiled the shadows of deception and brought light to the truth. She was ready for her upcoming challenge and the end of her tenure at NGS.