The Starting

Anuseena's room

“ Anubhav light off kar do ” Haseena said her husband as she laid on bed beside him .

She looked at him as he turned off the lights and laid on his stomach .

She turned to him placing her palm on his bare back . Feeling her touch he looked up at her and wrapped his arm around her .

“ Tum kal chutti le rahe ho na ? ” Haseena asked reconfirming herself .

“ Nahi ”

As soon as he denied Haseena's face fell .

“ Kyun Anubhav...tumne toh kaha tha ki tum kal pakka chutti loge ” Haseena said with a disappointed expression on her face .

“ Nahi ho payega...kal kaam hai office mein ” He said removing his arm and laying on his back .

“ Lekin kal Sunday hai Anubhav ” Haseena said sitting up .

“ Bola na nahi ho payega..kal kamn hai aur kal jaldi bhi jana hai toh so jao ” Anubhav said again .

“ Anubhav...Tum do hafte se Sunday bhi office mein hi bitate ho , tumhari Ghar mein ek biwi hai baccha hai par phir bhi tumhe koi fikr nahi...thoda bhi time nahi dete tum . Subhah chale jate ho raat ko late se ate ho...Ansh se toh tumhara koi communication hai hi nahi ” Haseena said frustratingly careful not to awake her son laying on the other side sleeping peacefully .

“ Abhi kaam hai Haseena ! Diwali aa rahi hai na ” Anubhav made an excuse .

“ Lekin Anubhav Diwali mein abhi bhi 3 hafte baki hai ”

“ Uff ! Haseena ! So jao na...bola na kaam hai , nahi le paunga chutti ” Anubhav said with a irritated expression and turned his back to her .

As Anubhav turned his back to her She laid and hugged her son also turning her back to her .

****

At the morning .

Haseena woke up a little late as it was Sunday but didn't found her husband beside her . She prayed doing her daily ritual of thanking God to giving her one more day to live . She got down from the bed tying her in a bun and heard water sound from the bathroom . She looked at herself in the mirror and turned to bathroom and Anubhav came out from the bathroom wiping his hair with towel .

“ Tum itni jaldi uth gaye? ” Haseena asked .

“ Office Jana hai na ” Anubhav said casually walking up to the dressing table .

“ Haseena jaldi mere liye tiffin bana do na..jaldi nikalna hai ” Anubhav said hurriedly pulling out his clothes from the cupboard .

Haseena sighed and walked to bathroom to freshen up first .

Some time later .

“ Good morning Mumma ” Ansh wished in his cheerful voice .

“ Good morning Ansh ” Haseena wishes him back kissing his cheek bending down .

“ Mumma aj hum log ghumne jayenge na ? ” Ansh asked hugging his mother .

Hearing him Haseena's smile dropped  .

“ Nahi Ansh papa ko abhi kaam hai woh nahi jayenge ”

Haseena stated knowing how disappointed he would be knowing that his parents are too busy to spend some time with him .

“ Papa humesha aisa hi karte hai ! ” Anush pouted and was about cry but Haseena consoled him telling that his mother will go with him outside as his father was so called ' busy ' .

Haseena fed him breakfast and he ran outside to play with his friends at his friend's house .

Now Haseena was preparing the tiffin box for Anubhav when she heard her husband shouting .

“ Haseena...! Jaldi Karo late ho raha hai ” Anubhav said coming down from the stairs .

“ Haan ayii....” Haseena shouted back and walked out the kitchen .

As she was coming out her feet slipped on the floor and her ankle twisted immediately making her fall on the floor with a thud . While the stuffs in her hand like the tiffin box and the water bottle scattered on the floor and she winced in pain .

“ Aahh ”

“ Haseena ! ” Anubhav quickly ran towards her and placing his bag and phone on the nearby table he bended towards her. 

“ Haseena ! Kaise gir gayi tum ? ” Anubhav said worried holding her from back as she moaned in pain .

“ Shayad Pani gira hua tha ” She stated closing her eyes .

“ Dekhna chahiye tha na tumhe ” Anubhav said concern .

“ Utho ”

Anubhav made her stand and picked her up to make her sit on the couch . He sat on the floor and checker her feet .

“ Tumhara pair toh ful Gaya hai..ruko main baraf leke ata hu ” Anubhav hurriedly brought some ice from the fridge and caressed them on her feet giving her some relief .

“ Ah.. Anubhav ” Haseena moaned again as it was hurting badly .

“ Kuch nahi hoga Haseena ” Anubhav said caressing her feet with ice .

“ Hume abhi doctor ke paas Jana hoga lagta hai internal chot hi lagi hai ” Anubhav said standing up .

“ Tum yaha ruko main pados wale ko bolke ata kuch der Ansh ka khyal rakhne ke liye ” Anubhav walked out.

There Haseena sat thinking that because of her Anubhav will run late to office for his work .

As Anubhav returned few minutes later they headed towards the doctor's chamber for her checkup .

~

Shower your love for this story . I promise this is not going to be a boring one .

❤️❤️❤️