V1|Chapter 2: Classes & Jumbalaya

I will be doing the dialogue in a different way now. Example,
Alastor: Example
With that being said, let's get into it.

[Alastor POV]

I was exploring Beacon Academy, as everyone calls it, and I was admiring the way they built the Academy {Fascinating..}

But then I bumped into a girl who had red hair.

???: Oop- Forgive me, I wasn't paying attention

She didn't look confused at my appearance, clearly not one to care about how one looks. She slightly bowed, but I chuckled.

"No no, it is perfectly fine my dear. Do not worry. I wasn't paying attention either. Forget that, my name is Alastor Altruist, you?

She did seem slightly confused by my Radio-Like voice, but she shrugged it off and smiled. She held her hand out for a handshake,

???: My name is Phyrra Nikos. Pleasure to meet you!

She shook my hand, and I responded to her with my big grin that I always have.

Alastor: The pleasure is mine, Ms. Nikos!

I chuckled slightly, and so did she. We released each other's hands, and I then opened my mouth to say something once more.

Alastor: Well, where were you headed?

I asked, twirling my staff and then holding it behind my back before looking out the window for a moment, but then she responded, causing me to turn back towards her.

Phyrra: I'm heading to class. Wouldn't want to miss it on the first day, right?

She chuckled once again, and I nodded, looking at my nails for a moment before looking back down at her.

Alastor: Well then, I better let you get to class. Perhaps I'll see you around, Ms. Nikos.

I twirled my staff around again, and I stepped aside for her to walk past and head to class.

Phyrra: Perhaps we will meet again. Until then, Farewell!

She said, walking off towards class, and I looked at my nails once more, before tapping my boots against the floor. I then looked out the window once more.

{This world... Its rather interesting..}

I begun walking around once more after twirling my staff around, my footsteps echoing throughout the hallway and I started humming.

{I could really go for some Jambalaya right now.. Perhaps I should makes some for the students for their lunch?.. They'll like it, right? I am certain all of them will like it.. Yes, I'll make it for them.}

I started looking for the Cafeteria, while still admiring the academy. Once I finally found the Cafeteria, I walked into it before I walked over to the kitchen, and then I begun cooking the Jambalaya.

{I'll have to cook a lot, since there's a lot of students, but I think I can do it before their lunch time.}

[Time skip]

I was finally done cooking all the Jumbalaya and setting everyone's plates, and I stepped out of the Cafe. Not bothering to put a note or anything. I then went to the entrance of the academy, twirling my staff around and looking at my nails as I walked, and then I looked ahead of me.