Chapter 27

The headmaster office was orderly and perfect with nothing out of place a cold room that held only the most important items, Elaine thought how boring Riddle had become as a adult, really after achieving all his diabolical plans, you would think that he would shove it into everyone's faces. The entire time she was surveying the room the burning stare of his had not once left her form, not even when the Head of the Black family made his way into the tension room with a murderous expression. On the other hand it would see that the Malfoys were having a stare down with each other on who gets to sit with Aria, father vs son and his past self who would won? She probably bet on the future Malfoy as he looked one minute from firing all three of the unforgivables, just to have his way it seems that pettiness still ran in the family.

Turning her attention way from the bickering peacocks unlikely Malfoy who not notice Aria, Black was already making his way towards Camila with an emotionless expression that would chill anyone because of the intensity of his grey eyes. It would seem that even after all this time he still had trouble controlling that madness legacy that has caused many problems in the past decade for the wizarding world. There was a reason why the Black family is so infamous known in the community. That was one of the reasons that many witches and wizards desire to win the heart of a Black family member. For who better than a Black that would viciously attack anyone who dared to steal what was theirs. Elaine stood up and conjured a small sofa for herself and her little nephew. As she don't want to get caught up in the fight, she knew was about to happen in a matter of seconds. It was not every day that you had the chance to see past love ones, especially when despair and hopelessness has been a companion throughout the years.

So I will ask you this, when face with your future self who failed miserably to protect the person most precious to you, what would you do? And if you met your past self still unaware of the future waiting for them,well you would do everything in your power to change the outcome even if it meant someone got hurt or erasing their very existence. What would Malfoy do to keep his future wife from falling ill from an unknown curse, what would Black do to prevent his beloved from dying as a result of protecting their sons.

And then there was Riddle, so calm and elegant that there seem to be nothing wrong with the future he was currently in, yet it was his magic that give it away, not his eyes or body language no that horrifying bone chilling aura of his that felt heavy filling the entire room. There was another presence that was closely
interwoven with his magic core, that presence was a familiar one. As who else but she that has always felt the gentle presence of Death as one would an old friend not recognize exactly what it was. The burning sensation that run down her legs pulled her away from her mind and made her realize that past Riddle had taken a sit right next to her. She had the suddenly urge to push him off the sofa but not want to contribute to the already deathly spell firing that was happening in the room. Too bad that it seemed older Riddle had charm his office from any harm, she was really looking forward to creating a mess for him to clean up.

Older Malfoy had his younger self in a choke hold that resulted in Aria laugh her ass off at the two blondes fighting so unlike the snobby insults that was usual throw around. Of course Aria would not allow her precious son to join in the fight already fiercely protective of a child not yet born. Besides by the smug smirk on the boy's face he was smart enough to not give up his seat next to his mother. The Blacks on the other hand resorted to pulling each other hairs and it was his past self and sons ganging up on the future one. Camilla looked done with the men in her family especially when her youngest son manage to tear out a good chunk of his father's hair. While all of these things were going on she was receiving information on this current future trying not to show the grimace on her face as she understood what exactly happened. If it was one thing you ever learned when dealing with a person like Elaine Peverell it was that she hated when someone thought they could control something that was never might to be. Really, humans always desire things never meant for them and the lengths they would go to have it shows the greed rooted deep in their souls.

It's seems that she had been staring too long at the future version of Tom Riddle, the one that has far exceeded the expectations all other versions, that the past Riddle has started a glaring contest with his future self. On the other hand it would seem that I was right about future Malfoy winning a seat by his wife and son will the past Malfoy was recovering from unknown spell thrown at him on the carpeted floor. Camilla had the foresight to expand the couch, so there was much more room for everyone not that it stopped the fighting between the fathers and sons. Yet after a terrifying stare from Camilla stop it but the pushing and shoving to sat next to her was a on going battle.

" Some things never change do they, even after all this time, well if you're all quite done, let us start our counterattack on this wretched future no?

( omg look who has not yet died, your favorite author that has not updated in so long decided to now, yep after a draining year of work and more work, I have find what little energy I have to update!!! As always I want to thank everyone for your continued support and love for this fanfic even if I have no idea how it will end but look forward to the possibilities of it. Also I have a started a new fanfic series between ghost bird/khr crossover if your interested in checking that out but also have some future project in the making coming sudden hopeful.)

TBC
Yuki;)