Prologue [Blurbs]

-Blurb 01-

"You made a deal of your daughter by getting her married off to me, to get the full possession of Malhotra Multispeciality Hospital", Avyansh sarcastically chuckled and for a moment disappointment passed through Dr Shekhawat's face seeing his full proof plan getting flopped. He could make Arushi agree by any means but now that Avyansh knew everything, this plan is already flopped.

-Blurb 02-

"Do you want to continue with this marriage Arushi?", Avyansh asked and Arushi's heart skipped a beat on this question. Did he want to back out? Of course he would want to. Who will want to be in a relationship with a betrayer, even if directly or indirectly, she was still a part of this game.

-Blurb 03-

"We don't deserve each other Avyansh, you don't deserve a broken person like me and I don't deserve a pure soul like you. We were never meant to be together", Arushi mumbled as a lone tear escaped her eyes.

-Blurb 04-

"I love you Orchid. I don't know since when or how or why or any of those w/h questions but I do know that I love you with my every bits", Avyansh said looking straight into her eyes which instantly filled with the warm salty liquid.

-Blurb 05-

"If I don't make it back from the mission, forget me as just a dream Orchid. Start your life with a new beginning and still if you do remember me, never do it with tears. I don't like tears in your eyes so please don't waste those pearl drops on me", Arushi couldn't control herself as tears drenched her cheeks reading the lines from a letter or maybe the last letter from him.

-Blurb 06-

"I love him Sid, I love my Ansh! I can't lose him Sid he means my world to me I can't lose him! I can't even think of losing him", Arushi repeated the words crying uncontrollably on the thought of losing her Ansh, of living in a world where her world won't be there for her.

-Blurb 07-

"Soon Babygirl, soon you'll be just mine and I'll take you far away from that good for nothing Avyansh Malhotra. I'm coming for you and I'll make you mine Miss Arushi Shekhawat", The man laughed manically looking at the wall in front of him. The wall which was filled with Arushi's photos. She wasn't his love, she was his obsession, a deadly obsession that he will fulfil by any means.

-Blurb 08-

"I......loved.....you.....Ansh...I really......really did", Arushi mumbled falling into Avyansh's arms. Her beige saree dyeing red with her own blood as her eyes slowly fell shut.

Darkness. It was all that consumed her engulfing her to a deep sleep.

-Blurb 09-

"You feel like home Ansh, you feel like the home I never had, the home I've craved for, the home where I want to come back despite of anything and everything, where I can celebrate my happiness and cry on my hard times. You feel like the home where I want to spend my whole life!", Arushi confessed looking into Avyansh's eyes, the eyes which holds nothing but love and admiration for her, the love which urged her to fall in love, to give love a chance. She fell for him, really really hard.

-Blurb 10-

"If you think you can trap Ansh using me, I will destroy every possible way that can make my Ansh fall weak in front of a monster like you. Even if that way is My existence"

Her eyes actually held the fire that pledges to stand on whatever she's saying. And before any of them could understand the meaning behind her words, she banged her head to the edge of wooden chair she was tied to. Her head spun as blood oozed out of her forehead which got a cut from the hard wood

... ... ... ...

》♡《

Para Commander Special Agent Major Avyansh Malhotra, a soft hearted family guy covered in a hard shell of the pledge to protect his countrymen

Cardiologist Dr Arushi Shekhawat, a girl who treat others to relief her own share of pain

What will happen when the two opposite nature will collide being tied up in a sacred bond of marriage?

Read "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆" to know what life holds for them and how they end up falling for each other in these adverse situations