Chapter 1=school Day

Jennie's P. O. V

Riiinnngggg.. Riiinnngggg.. Riinnnnggg...

"What the fuck??!!" I said as i throw my alarm clock on the floor.

I hate to wake up in the morning because of the loud noises but hell yeah I'm the one who alarmed that clock last night.

I'm not a morning person anyway.

I was about to close my eyes to sleep again but then...

Someone slammed my fucking door.

"Hey wassup wassup wassup gay! Wake the fuck up" Seulgi said. Yeah you read it right. That's Seulgi the bitch.

"Yah! Get out of my room!" I grab the duvet and cover myself.

"Yah! It's already 7am jennie. We're gonna be late again" She grab

the duvet on my body and grab my wrist to get up.

"I don't wanna go to school" I said while pulling my wrist.

She just rolled her eyes and a deep sigh came out on her mouth.

"Yah jennie! Look on what you had done?!" She said while pointing on my alarm clock that scattered on the floor.

"By the way, how did you get inside my condo?" I said while leaning on my headboard.

"I know your password, Basic password. I thought you changed it already" She pick up my broke alarm clock and place it near on my side table.

"And why are you here? You should go to school alone. You have your own damn car" I rolled my eyes.

Yes she has a fucking car, so why does she wants me to go to school with her? I hate school so much but I have goals you know ehee.

"Your dad just called me earlier to pick you up because he's fucking sure that you're not going to school again coz it's monday" She said while throwing a pillow on my face.

Ugh. Yeah my Dad is really hilarious myghad. He knows that i hate school even though i have a lot of goals. He always making sure that I am doing my best coz in the near future i will be the one who will own our damn company.

Yes we own a lot of companies. We are rich you know hahaha. Our company is one of the best company in ASIA, the second company is own by the family of Seulgi. My Dad will surely give that company to me well I'm not surprise coz I am his only child. Since I'm in my last year in college I'm sure that he wants me to prepare myself to take his position as a CEO.

"He's annoying you know" I said while getting up in my fucking bed. Myghad i will miss my bed huhu.

"Yah! Don't ever say it okay? Your Father is just doing his job to look after you because you're only his daughter! Don't be ridiculous Jennie!" She smack my head really hard. Fuck this girl. Be thankful that she's my bestfriend if not I will cut her fucking body.

"Yah! You're not suppose to do that" I said while scratching my head.

"I will do it again if you're not going to prepare yourself to go in school. Gosh if your Dad didn't begged on me then I will let you sleep all day or for the rest of your life. Make it faster KIM!

We'll be late!!"She said then she walked out in my room.

She's really getting into my nerves. Seulgi is my bestfriend, My cousin or even a sister to me. She's always been there for me through ups and downs. We're together since fetus I think lol. We fight a lot but it will not take too long for us to fix it. She's like my big sister who comforted me, who will cheer me up when things got bad. I'm really lucky to have her but still she's annoying ISTG. She's not the only friend i have, we have a group of friends.