chapter 16= New Beginning

"What am I going to do?" Rosie asked while leaning on the wall. She's really embarrassed on what Jennie saw earlier.Jennie looked around the school "Turn around and I'll cover you".

"Are you crazy? How can I walk in this state?" Rosie asked. Shewiped her sweat that coming down through her face. She can feel the heat all over her body because of what happened plus daehan was clinging on her neck since earlier.

"Just turn around" Jennie commanded then she walked beside Rosie.

Rosie turned around and she felt Jennie's body on her back. Her eyes were widened in shock because they are really close to each other "Walk Rosie" Jennie said.

"What are you doing?" Rosie asked. She looked around the campus and there's a lot of students looking at them. She's a little bit embarrassed on what's happening right now and her heart are beating abnormally almost tearing her chest apart because of their position.

"Just walk or we will stuck like this" Jennie said then Rosie began to walked without hesitation. Many students were looking at them so Jennie were now glaring that made them to looked away.

"Do you have any pads?" Jennie asked. Rosie just shook her head to tell her that she didn't bring any.

"How on earth you didn't notice you have period today?" Jennie Asked again then she held Rosie's shoulder that made Jennie stop from walking "Why did you stop?"

"Many students were looking at us besides where are we going?" Rosie asked and she carried daehan properly.

"I'll dropped you home to change since you didn't brought any pads" Jennie said. Jennie looked at daehan who's now yawning and.really sweaty "Cmon Rosie, any moment daehan will cry"

Rosie nodded and they walked awkwardly. Rosie's body were pinned on Jennie's body and she can feel Jennie's breath on her ears that send a shiver all over her body. They headed to the parking lot where Jennie's car were parked.

"Get in" Jennie said after she opened her car's door.

"Let's just use my car" Rosie protested. Jennie rolled her eyes and put her hands on her waist "Just get in rosie, This made me sick"

"What? Then I will go home alone. I didn't tell you to dropped me home. You initiated it then you will complain to me? Wow Jennie" Rosie said in an angry tone. She returned daehan to Jennie and she was about to walked out but Jennie grabbed her wrist

"I said get in Rosie" Jennie said then she lead Rosie to the shotgun seat while rosie was removing Jennie's hand on her wrist.

"Yah!! Get off me" Rosie shouted.

Jennie let out a deep breath when she put Rosie on her car then she put daehan on Rosie's lap. As soon as Jennie entered her car she instantly drove her car.

Rosie's P.O.V

I'm really pissed right now, how could Jennie tell me that she's sick with me? Wtf she's the one who initiated it then she have the guts to tell it to me? Wow.

"What's your address?" Jennie speak that made me rolled my eyes.

I can feel my menstruation coming out ugh fuck.

"Casamoro Unit'' I said dryly. I caress Daehan's thigh. He's now sleeping peacefully.

As soon as we arrived I immediately got out of the car and. carried daehan to walk faster because i think my menstruation will come down on my thighs ohmyghad. I know Jennie is now following me. We walked in the elevator and thanks God there'sno people inside.

"Let me carry daehan" She insisted so I bring it back to her. I'm Really uncomfortable right now because of my menstruation and because of Jennie.

*Thing*