CHAPTER 6= DANCE TEAM

Jennie's P. O. V

I woke up because someone's calling on my phone. I took my phone and I didn't bothered to looked on the caller ID.

"Hmm?" I hummed while my eyes are still close. I thinkanytime I'll fall sleep again.

"Yah!!!!!"I was startled and I fell down on my bed. Who the fuck is this?! I looked at my phone then I saw it's Jisoo unnie.

I shouted back "Yah!! Why did you shouted on me??!!"I'mstill lying on the floor coz I'm too lazy to get up.

I felt a pain in my head. Ugh! Fuck this hangover. I put my righthand on my Temple then I massage it.

"Yah! Don't shout on me, I'm way older than you so respectme!"She said.

"Then you should respect me too unnie so I'll respect youtoo"I said in a sarcastic way. "Why do you call me?"I added.

She took a deep breathe to calm down "Jenduek! Are you outof your mind? It's already 7am. Where the fuck are you?You're fuck up"I stand up from lying then I looked at my wallclock.

And it's Wednesday btw, we have no classes these past fewdays so we got drunk for almost 2 days. And this hang over is killing me right now. I didn't cried my heart out when we were drinking I just enjoyed drinking and flirting with girls that night.

"Okay okay I'll be there within an hour. Just tell to theprofessor that I'm sick this morning. I'll hung up bye" Shewas about to say something but i hung up already.

I went to my bathroom to take a bath then i stopped in front of the mirror inside.

I looked at myself "Show me what you got chanyeol. You'reprovoking me huh. I'll let you have Rosie but I'll show to you Rosie I'm way better than your fiancé. You just choose a rockover a Diamond Rosie" I walked away from the mirror then I Turned on the shower.

I took a bath quickly then i proceeded in my walk in closet thenI picked a pair of addidas and wore it. So handsome sexy and gorgeous JENNIE RUBY JANE KIM!

 So handsome sexy and gorgeous JENNIE RUBY JANE KIM!

I immediately grabbed my phone as soon as I'm ready. I dialedSeulgi's number. And thank God she picked it up quickly.

"Wher---" She cut me off.

"We're here in the parking area Jennie we're heading to the studio because you two have a practice today i think"Shesaid in a low voice. What's up with this bitch.

"What's up with you? And wait, a practice? That will be at saturday, right? "I asked.

"I don't know that irene girl just showed up earlier then shetold jisoo unnie to go to studio with you maybe a meeting ithink"She said almost whispering but i can feel the annoyed tone in her voice Imao.