¹

                                      ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ: Late

                                        ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ√

♦--------------------------------------------------------------------♦

Y/n's POV

'Fuck fuck fuck- Sara is gonna kill me-'

Basically, I had a meetup with sara. My best friend ever. She told me to arrive at 3:00 pm straight- but its 3:30 pm already. I finally arrived at the café and immediately saw sara sitting there zoning out. I quickly took a deep breath and went near her and sat across from her

"H-heyy bestie~" I said nervously

"Don't 'hey bestie me' You failed abortion! You are 30 MINUTES late! 30!" Sara said annoyed

"Bruh. Shut up Bitch- I had work. I need to make ends meet" I said knowing damn well I'm not rich. I had to do a fucking part time job.

"Still. You let me down." Sara said with a dramatic sad expression.

"Well.. My mom can't really work. So I had to."

 My mom is not deceased or sick like your typical Y/n stories sweetie. She is just clumsy AS FUCK. She broke multiple cups,spilled a tea on someones clothes and done multiple shit while working as a waitress.

"Y/n. You know that I'm always here for you. Right? You can just ask me for money. I don't mind. I want to help." Sara said worried about me.

"Excuse me? I'm broke. But I'm not desperate." I spoke sassily.

"You sound desperate yesterday when you were simping over some anime guys, saying you wish they were real-" sara said pissed.

"The fuck you mean?" I know wh she is talking about. But I'm too stubborn to admit . (congrats you unlocked a sanemi kin🎉 -Author)

"May I remind you how you came CRYING to me after Nanami from jujutsu kaisen died?" This bitch- 

"HIS DEATH WAS SAD OKAY?! I HAD TO! It was necessary!" But actually, I was pretty heartbroken by this hot man's death.

"I know! But the fact that you came CRYING TO ME was far from necessary!" Sara angrily said

Ugh this UNCULTURED brat doesn't know how tragic nanami's death was. Like... HE WAS SO FINE. She wouldn't understand. 

"Ugh whatever." I said giving up. My bestie won't understand this.

"Greetings, how may I take your order?" The waiter said kindly.

"Uhm. I'll order... Y/f/d.." I don't want to pay

"Only a drink?😒 ugh. Buy a snack bitch." Sara said

"I am NOT as rich as you." I was rolling my eyes.

"Ugh, I'm paying. Buy a snack." Sara said . 

oh my gosh. I'm so glad I have a rich person as my bestie. I wanna make her my sugar mommy-

"REALLY? Then waiter I want the most expensive thing on the menu." I said smirking.

"A-aha... Sure kind ma'am. And what about you miss?" The waited was literally sweatdropping at .

"I'll take a donut. Rengoku flavoured. With an cappuccino." Sara said with a neutral expression. She doesnt really communicate well with strangers. But once you get to know her. She is mommy material.

"Okay. Is that all for you both?" The waited said kindly.

We both nodded.

Next chap: ² {publishing on April 17.}

-----------------------------------------------------------------✌

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ-->

-sara is engaged.

-Sara loves to spoil you rotten.

-Y/n was actually crying when nanami died. And in the future, she will cry more because of a certain character's death in jujutsu kaisen.

-Sara also watches anime but she is into Haikyuu more.