11

ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟɪꜱᴇᴅ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ

ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟɪꜱᴇᴅ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ. ɴᴏ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛꜱᴏᴇᴠᴇʀ.😈

--------♥

"I see.." Giyuu Said quietly while Yoriichi explained.

"Wait, who is y/n again? And who even are you?" Muichiro asked.

Both Giyuu and Yoriichi + Michikatsu deadpanned, Yoriichi sighed out of frustration while Giyuu facepalmed at Muichiro's stupidity.

'Is he even my Cousin?' Michikatsu and Yoriichi thought at the same time.

"Muichiro. Remember that yourself." Giyuu said quietly.

"If you won't tell me your name yourself, you are unimportant." Muichiro bluntly stated, making the three people present there Frustrated.

"Let me continue.." Yoriichi said. 

Yoriichi, Giyuu and sometimes Muichiro always chat in his house about folklore and ghosts often. In all monday's and Wednesdays since there is nothing interesting to do on those days of the week.

Since they three lost people close to them by the same entity, they took it upon themselves to defeat that demon together.

even though it's hard considering Muichiro's memory, yoriichi's Stoic and solemn demeanor and Giyuu's Quietness, They manage to be a good trio. Even michikatsu joining them sometimes but giyuu and Muichiro doesn't know.

------♥

"Yow guys. I hear something nearby." Y/n said.

"I know. I smelled something.. Unusual right now." Tanjiro replied.

"EKKK!! Y/n-chan Nezuko-Chan save meee!!!!" Zenitsu asked

"Maybe its a guy! Let me fight him!!" Inosuke said.

"Nom Nom! Waah! This grave jelly candy from the convenient store is so good!" Sara said whike handing out the candies to them.

"Mpffh mpfhh!" Nezuko muffled out.

As the group went Forward, the noise was louder then it suddenly stopped. Making the group confused. But they brushed it off for now and went downstairs of the subway station.

"I'll get tickets for you all! How many of you are there? Hmm.. Tanjiro one.. Zenitsu two.. Y/n three.. Inosuke four.. Nezuko five.. And lastly me! Six. I got it!" Sara counted and went to the ticket machine before anyone can say anytning

While Sara was getting the ticket, Y/n and tanjiro couldn't help but be uncomfortable.because of this unsual subway..and how the noise suddenly stopped.

"I'm back!! Let's go." Sara said while handing the tickets to everyone while everyone thanked her for buying the tickets. Everyone entered the train and sat down.

"Maaan.. This train goes fast but is also creepy." Sara said.

"No shit." Y/n replied.

"Language! Dont curse infront of nezuko!" Tanjiro scolded them.

"French. my boy." Y/n replied and tanjiro deadpanned

-----♥

"Dango Dango! Time to eat some tasty Dango!." Mitsuri randomly sings while walking to the restaurant with shinobu and kanae who was laughing silently.

"Ah kanae-chan! Shinobu-Chan! How about we go to the hotsprings after?" Mitsuri asked enthusiastically.

"Sure. Why not?" Kanae said.

"Ara ara.. Of course kanroji-San!" Shinobu replied.

"YEY!!!" Happy mitsuri :>

-------♥

"Ah! Sanemi! Got any evidence?" Gyomei asked.

"no shit. Y'all arent even helping." Sanemi said 

"We are University students. And so are you. We are exams to study for" obanai replied while Kaburamaru hissed in a bored way.

"Yeah yeah fucking shitty exams. I know!" Sanemi rolled his eyes.

"Wanna play roblox my comrades?!" Rengoku asked

"Heck yeah flamboyant buddy!" Uzui agreed

The others sighed at their childish friends. Who even hires university students to be a detective nowadays? Dumb peoples. The chief was exactly that. Dumb..

---------♥

"Kanao!! Lets study!" Aoi said to kanao and dragged her while kanao flipped her coin and nodded.

"What are we studying for, Aoi-San?" Kanao asked politely 

"We are studying for mid terms! It is in a few weeks. The other girls scheduled an meetup to study for it a few days ago. It is in a week." Aoi said

"I see.." Kanao nodded.

"Oh! And one more thing, me and so of my school friends decided to go in a trip to a flower garden in 3 days! If anyone visits, take care of the. Especially tanjiro, y/n or their friends they went through a lot. Take good care of them for me, while I am gone okay kanao?" Aoi says seriously

"okay. Aoi san. I'll take care of them while you are away. Please enjoy yourself on the trip." Kanao said with a polite Smile.

Aoi suddenly hugged kanao and thanked her a lot. Whike kanao was surprised but smiled nonetheless

---------♦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ->

-a particular ghost is on the train.

-Muzan is watching over you. Be careful at all costs. Who knows.. Maybe he isnt dead.

-Michikatsu laughed when muichiro insulted giyuu. And said "that's my Cousin!" While Yoriichi glared at him to shut him up.

That's all! Hope you have a great day.