²

                               ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ:Dad is Dead...Right?

                                          ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ√

----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

After I finished my snack with Sara. We both bid farewell. I got to my house and saw mom looking at me with a poker face. Huh?

"Lee Y/n. We have to go somewhere. Get ready. I'll be waiting." Mom said with no emotions present on her face.

"Eomma? Are we going somewhere?" I asked confused.

My mom sighs and just dragged me down and got in the taxi. Wait, I haven't even got ready!!

"Eomma where are we going" I asked curious

"We are going to your dad's place." Mom said with no expression. It was clear than her eyes held hatred for dad.

"But isnt he dead? He got into a car crash 15 years ago." I replied with No emotions but slightly curious.

"Actually, he never died 15 years ago..." Mom said with a bit of hesitation in her tone.

              ꜱᴏɴɢ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ:ᴼⁿˡʸ ⁻⁻ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ᵇʸ ᴸᴱᴱ ᴴᴵ

"What?!" I said with disbelief, anger and confusion.

"Didn't you hear me? Your dad didn't die 15 years ago."

"Y-you-" I was stunned. Why did she lie about this?!

(D̶a̶m̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶n̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶a̶k̶.̶-̶A̶u̶t̶h̶o̶r̶)̶

"We arrived at the destination." The driver spoke. Clearly overwhelmed.

"Okay. Y/n. Let's go." Mom said then pulled out her phone and payed for the ride

Mom dragged me to the path of dads house

"Eomma! Please explain to me!" I said desperate for answers.

"There is no explaination needed. Your dad wasnt dead 15 years ago. We divorced. But now, he is dead." Mom said having unlimited hatred  for dad

Next part-³

Releasing:april 19.

------------------------------------------------------------------------✌

¢нαρтєя ѕє¢яєтѕ-> 

-Y/ns dad's and her mom divorced due to an reason that will be discovered in the upcoming chapters.

-your mother hates your dad alot. That even mentioning him brings anger to her.

-the Taxi driver heard what you and your mom was talking about and got overwhelmed.

-author added many scenes from "Revenant" k-drama. So make sure to check it out! Its a must watch!

-signing off,

Author Lin❤