CHAPTER-17

Ravel was driving when suddenly he gets a call from kenta. He stops the car and picks up the call.

"Uncle, get out of the car right now and leave the keys inside." Kenta said as ravel got confused.

"Why son?" Ravel asked.

"You remember our plan right?" Kenta said as ravel got out of the car and went to a store nearby acting like he had to buy something. As soon as he left, he saw two mans getting inside his car and leaving. He pretended to follow the car and stopped at a certain point. He called kenta.

"Kenta, they took the boys." Ravel said.

"Good. Now come to home paa. We have to get ready too." Kenta said.

"Yeah I'm coming" ravel said.

Meanwhile in the car....,

"Paa, where are we going??" Way asked and turned to the driving seat to see two unknown man one was driving and the other one was talking to the phone.

"Yes sir, we succeed. We are coming soon sir." The who was talking to the phone cuts the call and looks at way. "I see, someone woke up early. Oi give me the gun." He said as the one who was driving gave him a gun. "If you talk too much then I will directly shoot your filthy baby." The man said making way angry.

"What's happening-" Kim who just woke up by the sound of horns, saw what's happening and cover way. "Don't you dare." Kim said as everyone else also woke.

"Wth-" Dean said.

"If you all do something stupid, I will shoot way and babe right in their belly where the babys are" the man said as Jeff covers up babe.

"Don't or else-" Dean was about say something when he got cut off by the man who was driving the car.

"Shut up or else we will shoot without hasitation." The man said as kim signed him to not to say further.

"What do you want?" Babe asked.

"Just come with us. Nothing more." The man said.

Everyone looked at each other and sighed.

"Maybe the plan has started already." Way whispered to kim as kim looked at Way.

"I think so." Dean whispered as they all nodded.

The mans took them to tony's company. They forced them to enter the building and took them to tony's office.

"Welcome my sons and my granchilds" Tony said as kim and sonic covers way and babe. "Don't be scared. I didn't bring you all here to hurt you all. I bring you all to see how much of a loser you all are." Tony said making everyone's blood boil.

"They are ones who gave you informations, right kim??" Tony said as his bodyguards took the dead bodies out. Kim felt like vomiting and so the others. The smell made way and babe feel dizzy while Jeff who felt the same thing also cover his nose and backs off a bit.

"TONY-" Kim shouts as tony laughed.

As for Way, babe and jeff, they got scared and nervous too. They started to feel dizzy as they started to spread their scent. It was really strong that made the alphas in the room crazy but kim, Sonic and Dean were able to get a hold of themselves. The scent of alphas made way and babe more dizzer. Jeff who tried to get hold of himself failed as he was about to collapse but Dean holds him. The bodyguards looked at the omegas with lustful eyes.

"Ohhh don't waste your energy, I have so much more to show." He said as the bodyguards called the buyers in. They liked the scent that was spread around the room. For kim, Sonic and Dean it was getting hard but they acted brave even tho their alphas were too badly wanting something sinful. Soon they cover their nose as the scent was so strong that they felt like chocking.