CHAPTER-14(1/2)

"And how??" Alan asked. As soon as charlie said that.

"I know how. Wait lemme just-" Charlie said as he quickly grabbed his laptop and started to type things.

"Wait I have seen Jeff do something like this! Are you tracking them?" Winner said as Alan looked at the laptop screen.

"Hmm, I have learnt it from jeff. Just a few moments and we will know where p'pete and p'kenta is." Charlie said.

"Woah. Both brothers are genius." Alan said.

"I'm a genius from the moment I was born. You should have known that from the moment I met p'babe. Because only a genius like me can love p'babe." Charlie said proudly as he finally found the location. "Found them! They are not too far. It will take us 3 mins from here. Let's go." Charlie said as they started to drive.

As soon as they reached the location, they saw pete and kenta laying, covered in their own blood. Alan and winner carried them to the car and charlie immediately took them to the nearest hospital.

"Pete, kenta! Open your eyes." Alan was calling them but there was no response.

"They are still breathing doctor." The nurse who saw them and checked their pulse told the doctor as they took pete and kenta to emergency room quickly. Everyone was outside, worried. Suddenly winner got a call. It was from Dean.

"What if they ask about kenta and pete? What should I say?" Winner asked looking at the rest.

"Tell them that we are coming and you and p'alan go home with foods. I will come back with them soon. Just tell p'north about this and tell him to come here." Charlie said.

"Are you sure, kid?" Alan asked as charlie just nods in response. Then Alan and winner called North and told him everything.

"North is on his way here. We will go then." Alan said as he and winner left. After a while one of the nurse came to charlie and asked some questions.

"So what's your relationship with the paitents?" The nurse asked.

"They are my brothers." Charlie said as nurse wrote. "Please sign here." Charlie did as the nurse told him.

"Are they okay, nurse?" Charlie asked looking at charlie's face the nurse felt bad.

"They are fine. Nothing is there to be worried about. Just some little injuries. That's a relieve that they didn't had any deep injuries. Don't be worried." The nurse said as she smiled making charlie feel relieved.

After a while North came and charlie told him that pete and kenta are all good. North felt relieved and told the rest about it. The doctor came out as North and charlie approached him.

"Are they okay, Doc?" North asked as doctor smiled.

"They are fine. Khun pete and khun kenta are out of danger. They just have some little injuries. They will recover soon. Don't worry." The doctor said.

"Can we go inside, Doc?" Charlie asked as doctor nods.

"Yeah, you can." The doctor said as they both went inside to see pete and kenta talking.

"P'pete, p'kenta" Charlie called as they both looked at charlie.

"Oi charlie. How you knew where we were?" Pete asked.

"Just learned some tricks from jeff." Charlie said.

"But p'pete, who attacked you both?" North asked.

"We don't know North but we will soon find out. Remember the spys kenta had? They are still with tony and tay. They will soon find out." Pete said. "What about you all, are you all fine? Is way okay?" Pete asked.