𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁 𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

𝙱𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙲 𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽:

NAME: (Y/N) (L/N)

DATE OF BIRTH: (Up for you to decide)

PLACE OF BIRTH: The Celestial Grounds

AGE: (Must be old enough.)

𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴:

HEIGHT: (You are taller than some of the casts.)

WEIGHT: (You decide..)

EYE COLOR: (E/C)

CLOTHING: (Your choice)

BODY TYPE: (Your choice.)

(Also, I'd like to add that the Reader has some scars on their face if that is alright with you. Including face markings like a mole, tattoos, or make-up. But that is for you to decide, okay? If comfortable, of course.)

𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁:

To clear things up, the reader is not really an ordinary human being. They are somehow like a fox type of diety since their parents are a bunch of Gods. I won't dive further into their backstory because it is, of course, it is up to you. But I can give subtle parts of their relationship in the family.

Both of Readers' parents have a bad reputation in the mortal realm, so they are seen as villains. Meaning.. parents bad = whole family bad. But alas, you wished that wasn't the case. Turns out they are as bad as the books that were written. It greatly disappointed you. You had to live with it, surely it will fly pass.

Growing up, you start to see your parents as a blur, in denial to all the things they done. You honestly started to care less, Celestia wouldn't even care either, mistake or not. The only exception is going against them.

You, on the other hand, wondered how mortals lived. They obviously aren't the same to the people here, so it wouldn't hurt to find out, right?

It was chaotic when you first visited down there. They sure get hurt a lot, and they're so expressive, too... You took pity in some of them, so the first thing you wanted to do was help those in need. To which, you ended up getting called an angel and gained a lot of admirers for being such a saint.

You weren't used to it at first, but you kept doing what you loved. Help there and there, do this and that, for free... You weren't tired or exhausted even after committing to a ton of activities. It was nice.

But theennnn..... you got called back into Celestia by your parents, resulting in you disappearing from the mortal realm without even saying goodbye to those little friends of yours.

Rumors went around after years of no contact with their saint. "They have abandoned us." Is what they all can say.

You weren't even aware of whatever was going on down there. You were kinda worried. Although you still have responsibilities to do in the Celestial grounds that you can not ignore, sadly.

PARDON IF THIS IS TERIBLE, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A BOOK AND ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE EITHERRRR...