DADDY

Lancel Prison

Tae and Aqua became a part of Lancel Prison 6 months back when Aqua forced Tae to draw some illustrations for her article. The article and the drawings were humiliating the President of their country. Of course, Aqua took it as a joke and went ahead and published it without consulting her editor. Two days later, she was dressed in all black with inmate number 28 tag on her left boob.

She didn't feel bad for landing in prison because everyone who was raising their voice against the President Flake was either killed or imprisoned. She was lucky that she was alive. But Tae had cried for a whole week. The only relief for Tae was that they were a part of Lancel Prison. A prison where men and women were dumped together. So, two buildings were allotted to men prisoners and two for female prisoners. They all worked and ate together. Only for sleeping they went to their respective buildings.

At the moment, the prison was looked after by Jin and his younger brother, Hoba. Those two were a blessing for the prisoners as they curbed many rules and went lenient specially on female prisoners. But things were about to change

Finally, after a year, JK and his older brother Suga were returning to the prison after their training outside the country. Rumors were that they both were the devils.

Everyone was made to stand in the lines on the ground to welcome back the guards. Aqua was standing on the 4th row and Tae was on the 5th row.

"Its so hot," she said fanning her neck with her hands.

Aqua was a small woman with a bored face, long, straight hair and sleepy eyes. Tae was her old friend since their journalism days. He was the most beautiful human god had ever created.

"I'm hungry," Tae cried and pouted gazing at Aqua.

Jimin, Tae's cell mate and new friend, whistled indicating that Jin and Hoba had arrived with the other two.

Jin was tall, fair, handsome, and Hoba was tall, fair, always smiling angel. Two other men followed them but no one was paying attention to them. It was too hot and everyone was famished since their breakfast time had been already eaten up. It was 12.30 pm and perhaps directly lunch would be served to them.

"Hello everyone," Jin began blinking and smiling at all, "After a year, finally JK and Suga are back to take on the prison. This one year I and Hoba tried our best to look after the prison and you all. But now it's time for us to give away the original responsibility to owners."

JK spoke something first. But who was listening to his words? Men, women both were staring at him with mouth wide open except Tae. He was tall, insanely handsome, piercing on his face, tattoos on his right arm.

Tae was itching his knee, his eyes on the ground. Aqua shook her head and asked him to get up. But he didn't listen to her. She looked up shaking her head and realized it was Suga speaking now.