Daddy - let's watch porn

Tae was growing restless since he had not seen JK since last 2 days. Apparently, JK had to go out of town for some work. Like a devoted boyfriend, he was missing JK, but that's what his friends thought. But in reality, Tae was missing JK's touch, his lips, and his magnificent cock.

Suga entered the canteen and asked other guards to make some arrangement. His eyes travelled to Aqua who rolled her eyes and laid them on the lunch.

"What's with you two?" Jimin asked not eating the cold rice.

Aqua chose silence. She had not told anyone about their kiss, not even Tae. Well, even Tae hadn't revealed all the details to his friends.

Hoba entered the canteen and asked for a plate of lunch for JK. Hearing that Tae jumped and went to talk to Hoba.

"He's back," Tae came smiling, blushing and jumping at the same time.

Both Jimin and Aqua showed no reaction. Tae's eyes went to the half-eaten rice and he decided he was full. Running upstairs Tae felt he had grown wings.

The door was slightly open and JK was taking off his white shirt. Tae hugged him and kissed the nape of his neck.

JK knew it was Tae. Smiling, he asked, "Tae?"

Turning around he saw that boxy smile and Tae's pink lips waiting to be kissed. JK grabbed his head and kissed him on the mouth.

"I missed you," Tae said, their foreheads touching and lips smiling. JK smelled of sweat and hotness. He chuckled hearing Tae's words.

It had been just two days but they both missed each other greatly.

"I brought something for you," JK smiled and grabbed a bag from the chair.

Tae's mouth was half-open. He couldn't believe that he was already getting gifts. That too from JK. As JK was opening the bag, Tae's mind was taken back to their school with that bunny teeth, cute boy hiding behind everyone so Tae and his friends wouldn't bully him. And now that same boy was giving him gifts.

Wait a minute. Tae's eyes fell on the 'gift'. What the hell was that?

His expressions changed but JK looked excited and horny at the same time. He couldn't wait to see Tae in the clothes he had just bought.

"But JK," Tae lifted a black over flowing, transparent gown with fur on the edges, "this is a woman's gown."

Tae was confused with JK's choices and fetishes. Somewhere he was scared wondering what was in store for him.

"Nah," JK shook his head and grabbed the gown, placed it in front of Tae, "It's a unisex gown. Oh wow!" he grinned, "this looks so gorgeous on you. Just like I imagined."