Daddy's hitting my panic buttons

JK's room was filled with laughter as Aqua was telling them all about 'that' night. Tae and Aqua were sitting on the couch. While JK sat by Tae's legs, his head almost in Tae's lap as Tae ran his fingers through JK's hair.

"What? Why you two laughing?" she asked arranging some old music collection for which JK asked help from her.

Initially, JK had only called Tae for help but they ended up having sex for hours, right from fucking on the chair, to the couch, to the shower and then by the window. Finally, Tae's eyes fell on Aqua through the window and he suggested they bring in some distraction or there was a miraculous chance that Tae would get pregnant (secretly he thanked God that he wasn't a woman).

Tae was insanely tired and his body ached wanting to just sit or lie down. He kept glancing at JK and realized that he wasn't tired at all. In fact, he kept winking at him and pointing towards the bedroom. He was so happy that Aqua was with them and distracting them both.

"Well, Viv and Katy were really helpful," Aqua continued looking at the dusty CD's collection, "they told me I should play hard to get. Meow is really complicated. Hey."

She picked up someone's photo from the old CD collection. It was a polaroid with dust smeared all over it.

"Who is this?" Aqua murmured, her eyes staring as if she was gonna eat the person.

"Um," JK pressed his lips and studied her face exchanging glances with Tae who was confused.

"Fuck, tell me who is this girl? Oh, is she Suga's sister?" Aqua asked again, her eyes still staring at the picture unblinking.

Then she threw the picture away and yelled, "Oh my god! Tae Tae. Oh my god!"

Tae got scared and held her hand, "What baby?"

Aqua made a crying face and shook her head, "Tae baby. My gay panic buttons are hitting pretty fast. Oh god! I'm getting really bad thoughts."

JK looked down to suppress the laughter.

"Tell me who is this pretty girl?" Aqua asked JK again, gazing at the picture of a girl in a blue school uniform with short, black bob hair and a pout with pink lips.

The door suddenly opened and they saw Suga getting in angrily. He was truly a grandpa, always grumpy.

"Oh, look who's here," chimed JK grabbing Tae's thighs, "You came at the right moment. Aqua, ask him who that person is in the picture?"

Aqua stared at Suga and he stared back at her. Two cats waiting to fight.

"Is that your sister?" Aqua asked handing the picture to him, "Because she's one gorgeous lady. I think I'm – in – love or is it – oh – I'm confused."