DADDY, STOP !

"What?" yelled Aqua as a young guard explained to them what they were supposed to it.

"Um, should I explain again?" the young guard asked.

"Tell Suga daddy that I'm not making this heart shaped soaps."

"But, um," Tae interrupted, "why only two of us have to make? Why no one else is called?"

"Because you two are really hard working and good," they heard Suga's voice filled with sarcasm.

Aqua decided to avoid him. Jimin had told her that the more she avoids him, the less she would be punished.

"So, start working," Suga clapped his hands and showed his gummy smile, "You have to make 100 soaps in 2 hours. Heart shaped soaps to be precise."

"What if we don't?" asked Aqua raising her eyebrow.

Suga was so happy that she brought this topic. He smiled at her and her cheeks turned red.

"Then we'll punish you," Suga said still smiling.

"We?" Aqua asked shaking her head and Suga pointed to the left side where JK was standing doing something with his phone.

"JK will punish Tae and I will punish you," Suga stated simply and the two friends understood what was happening.

Tae blinked furiously, "JK – I mean – sir boss will punish – me?"

Suga nodded his head and started the timer, "Come on, start."

2 hours later

The young guard found Aqua sleeping, her head against the wall as Tae was still working on the soaps. They collected the soaps in the bag and were asked to reach 3rd floor and meet the two.

Rubbing her eyes, first Aqua entered JK's room and saw Tae was still standing out. She signaled him to join her.

"This is heart shaped?" asked Suga holding a shapeless stone like soap in his hand.